• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

And there's my ignorance...I had no idea that was a group...just thought it was a saying. Ok...that'll be edited out shortly and I'll update the pics above!

How about SHENANIGANS?

I highly doubt they care if you put Mash Yer Motor on there, they have said before they thought it was cool that folks adopted their slogan on certain things. I can't speak for them though, maybe send one of them a pm or something. I'll send Jonathan and Adam Lee a text to check this thread. It looks like a just a harmless saying on the shirt, so I highly doubt there'll be any problems. :dblthumb:

P.S. please make one shirt with a Barbie princess on the back for Kevin McMinn, because he's a Barbie Girl living in a Barbie World. molaugh molaugh molaugh

Everyone added so far...

spreadsheet_zpsac6431f7.png

TacomaJD said:
I highly doubt they care if you put Mash Yer Motor on there, they have said before they thought it was cool that folks adopted their slogan on certain things. I can't speak for them though, maybe send one of them a pm or something. I'll send Jonathan and Adam Lee a text to check this thread. It looks like a just a harmless saying on the shirt, so I highly doubt there'll be any problems. :dblthumb:
Technicly I can't do anything legaly unles it says Mash Yer Motor Racing. As far as using it on the forums or yelling it out riding, I don't care I want it used as much as possible. If it gets used to promote an event or to make it look like we are coming I would be pissed. This is only the 3rd time I been on Hardline in 3 weeks but if anybody ever wants to ask us its not hard to track us down. Hell we woulda tried to make the ride but it sold out before I even knew it existed! :****: No harm done I haven't had time to promote it this year like I should. I got BIG BIG plans for next year though and gonna make it a little more noticeable. ;)

BUG-E J said:
Technicly I can't do anything legaly unles it says Mash Yer Motor Racing. As far as using it on the forums or yelling it out riding, I don't care I want it used as much as possible. If it gets used to promote an event or to make it look like we are coming I would be pissed. This is only the 3rd time I been on Hardline in 3 weeks but if anybody ever wants to ask us its not hard to track us down. Hell we woulda tried to make the ride but it sold out before I even knew it existed! :****: No harm done I haven't had time to promote it this year like I should. I got BIG BIG plans for next year though and gonna make it a little more noticeable. ;)

:woot: :woot: :dblthumb: