• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Everyone added to this point. Let me know if there are errors

Screenshot_2014-11-14-22-53-11_zpsmm7tzvtf.png

Re:

Mr Bean, thank you for going outside the box and checking with admin to get shirts made. This is my kinda event and you put the icing on the cake.

Eric Hagan......I mean Kel Lawrence

lowbudgetjunk said:
Mr Bean, thank you for going outside the box and checking with admin to get shirts made. This is my kinda event and you put the icing on the cake.

Eric Hagan......I mean Kel Lawrence

Thanks...glad it worked out too.

I think I am going to rent a camper for this one.. It doesn't matter if we have a truck pulling a camper and a truck pulling the rigs as long as it stays one (rig,sxs whatever) per ticket correct?

smbroady82 said:
I think I am going to rent a camper for this one.. It doesn't matter if we have a truck pulling a camper and a truck pulling the rigs as long as it stays one (rig,sxs whatever) per ticket correct?

Correct.

I've spoken with the shirt people a few more times trying to make sure that these will look their best and last a while and still keeping the costs down. I had asked them about the color and which one I should go with to represent Alabama and they mentioned the Maroon color...but I haven't seen any that color with black writing so I mocked one up in photoshop and it just doesn't look right. The Cardinal color that I used originally looks like the best bet so that's what I'm going with.

For those that might not have seen the original post here's what they look like...

crimsonfront_zpsae5e7364.png

crimsonback_zpse023e26e.png

That's because the shirt is too dark for dark lettering.
Do a darker red, crimson, and do white design. ROH TAHDE

If you were to do white lettering... or a light Gray... then I'll take a XXL

clemsonjeep said:
I've spoken with the shirt people a few more times trying to make sure that these will look their best and last a while and still keeping the costs down. I had asked them about the color and which one I should go with to represent Alabama and they mentioned the Maroon color...but I haven't seen any that color with black writing so I mocked one up in photoshop and it just doesn't look right. The Cardinal color that I used originally looks like the best bet so that's what I'm going with.

For those that might not have seen the original post here's what they look like...

crimsonfront_zpsae5e7364.png

crimsonback_zpse023e26e.png

Maroon is bad. Got a few 38 Special shirts by their mistake. Don't wear them. For the best quality shirt in is lower priced shirts, specify Gildan Ultra Cotton.

I was planning on going with the Hanes Tagless. We've had good luck with them in the past in our local club as well as a few I've had made personally. I like not having the tag and the Hanes shirts seem to be softer and more comfortable in the heat.