• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Heres the most up to date info i have. Please check it and make sure i have your order correct and that if youve paid i have you marked as having paid.

Screenshot_2014-12-29-22-26-42_zpsspnjknbe.png

clemsonjeep said:
Heres the most up to date info i have. Please check it and make sure i have your order correct and that if youve paid i have you marked as having paid.

I've paid, but you have me marked as not paid.

clemsonjeep said:

Can we have a post on this thread about something other than t shirts? And clemsonjeep, please don't spam me again, I will let you know if and when I want a shirt or 2 :****:

P.S. Poor ol' Sooners molaugh

muddinmetal said:
Can we have a post on this thread about something other than t shirts? And clemsonjeep, please don't spam me again, I will let you know if and when I want a shirt or 2 :****:

I was thinking the same thing, actually thought, maybe we need a shirt thread and a ride thread.
When he PM'd me along the lines of "in case you missed the shirts.." I thought to myself, how the hell would I have missed the damned shirts?! LOL!

All in good fun. Glad he's doing them, its just not for me.

Only sent the messages out because I know there's a few people that don't visit the forum very much and figured they would get an email notification with the PM.

Sorry for the bother...

Glad ya sent out a PM about shirts I haven't looked at this thread in a while.
I'll take a XL and send ya payment in a little while

I see that youve already sold out but if a spot for two jeeps opens up me and my buddy would really like to go. we havent been down to Gray Rock in a couple years

Everybody still in? :dunno:

Hopefully I have secured a better 5th wheel to camp in...just need to get some kinda adapter from goose to fifth wheel

lowbudgetjunk said:
Everybody still in? :dunno:

Hopefully I have secured a better 5th wheel to camp in...just need to get some kinda adapter from goose to fifth wheel

Yessir...can't wait for this ride! Just gotta wrap up the turbo install and get it tested out at least once and I'm ready to go.

We need to organize a wesleys trip for Friday night. They stay open till 4am sat morning! :drinkers:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 78