• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

I dropped off the files for the shirts last Friday and the person I worked with had a completely different view of how the black would look on the Cardinal colored shirt. The person I had been working with assured me that the black would look great and would have enough contrast to be easily read. In any case the new person showed me a shirt with black ink on it and said without having a 2nd color to add contrast that the smaller text would tend to blend together. I just didn't want white text...

So...he said he'd work up a proof with the Cardinal shirt using a light gray ink for the design and send it over to see what I thought. I just received it and I really do think it looks good, but wanted to run it by everyone before giving them the go ahead since I had advertised them with black ink. Of course we can still do black too...

Screenshot_2015-02-02-16-15-48_1_zpsmjquszef.jpg

race_jeep said:

I have 5 gallons of brown ale fermenting, it should be kegged just in time

And an upside down bottle of Montezuma, shits going to get real bad at The Rock. :drinkers:

WHIZARD said:
I have been looking and cannot find any information about this. Can we run a generator in this park?

I am sure JohnG will post rules soon, but the one thing I ask, in no trash on the trails & no glass bottles.... Tony will whoop our asses and shut the gate if he gets another bottle in his tires

Yes, you can run a generator. I am to meet with Tony either Friday or first part of the week. I will have more information then.