• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Re: Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

kushKrawlin said:
Will be started rain/thunder storm dance in one week and counting. :flipgotcha:
Then will more than likely try to rent the park for a few secret "friends" when it warms a lil bit, then post up those who "win " my tickets, and all that have been given out and are not transferable. it will be called the "nana nana boo boo " ride. Bringin hooters girls, and a Mexican cook from hooters, hooters will be funding the food.. thousands in give aways,, and butt naked girls cheering us on. Will keep everyone that's "secretly invited " posted. Oh and those that may have been busy that day, I'll start a thread so u can look at it Atleast. Guarnteed no traffic jams or lollygaggin .. Oh and a helicopter will be dropping yukon gifts and 3 of TC's old rigs as door prizes. Nothing fancy. Yall have a great miserable wet part breaking time. :flipper:
Hahahahha. Now I'm takin my ball and goin home dammit!!!
Lololololololol!

I'll be doing some last minute wrenching but will make it hell or high water! Pock and I and our wives will be heading out early Thursday morning to make the haul down.

Guys, I am in bad need of one cheap 17x7.5-9 inch wide wheel with a 8x6.5 bolt pattern before the ride if at all possible... All I really need is something round that fits.

Thanks, Tyler 256-7three8-0471

muddinmetal said:
Guys, I am in bad need of one cheap 17x7.5-9 inch wide wheel with a 8x6.5 bolt pattern before the ride if at all possible... All I really need is something round that fits.

Thanks, Tyler 256-7three8-0471
I just bought a brand new one from Jegs for a spare, $90 bucks to the door and I had it the next day, not the cheapest but beats none at all.

infamous1 said:
I just bought a brand new one from Jegs for a spare, $90 bucks to the door and I had it the next day, not the cheapest but beats none at all.

The thought has crossed my mind, but I am afraid I will run out of $ already :****:

Have we been given a run-down of trails/obstacles that are still around? The Tub Rock, Box O'Possums/Poison Spider, Bents and Dents, Bump n Grind area and then the first couple of Bunny Slopes area, But that's it, right? Cable Hill and then 160 Loop?
Just trying to figure out what all I can do. I've been hearing talk of "Night Riding" but I'm like Where the hello you gone night ride?! Is the Canyon open? Or is it gone? The googles still has it, but no clue how one would get to it. Last time I laid eyes on it, it was severely overgrown.

Better yet, trying to figure out where 75 rigs are going to wheel!

LandSpeeder said:
Have we been given a run-down of trails/obstacles that are still around? The Tub Rock, Box O'Possums/Poison Spider, Bents and Dents, Bump n Grind area and then the first couple of Bunny Slopes area, But that's it, right? Cable Hill and then 160 Loop?
Just trying to figure out what all I can do. I've been hearing talk of "Night Riding" but I'm like Where the hello you gone night ride?! Is the Canyon open? Or is it gone?

Better yet, trying to figure out where 75 rigs are going to wheel!

It's Poison Rock. All you mentioned are still there.

Crooked Creek
Mine JB
Loose Rock (but have to use the old bypass exit as entrance)
Pitch Fork 1-2-3-4
River Run and all the rock crawls out there
Sick Joke
Snake Creek
Sunday Drive
Skint and Bent

And there are several more.

As to night riding. I talked to Keith Bailey and we have to stay away from the neighbors. That means the following AREAS are off limits for NIGHT RIDING.

Bents & Dents
Poison Rock
Box Of Possoms
Bump And Grind
Tub Rock
Mine JB

I will have a sign going down the top road before you get to the top of Bents And Dents. Everything past there is off limits.

If you want to stay close to camp NIGHT RIDING.

Cable Hill
Loose Rock
Bunny Slopes
and others on same hill as bunny slopes

For more fun NIGHT RIDING, go to the 160 side, probably ending up on the Island. A fire on the Island would be cool if somebody wanted to do the work. There are a lot of cool trails off of Sunday Drive. Several loops, plenty to keep me lost at night.

I think this is accurate.
ba0b87671a767f96f2e33eedc97d30d5.jpg
pink is mining.

Sent using left thumb.

kmcminn said:
The keg will be by the campers. Definitely not dragging it out in the middle of the woods. To heavy for me.

You bet, can't carry it out of trail, to much foam. Can't ride with one in a bass boat either, yes I tried that.

Re:

If someone can't make it I will buy their ticket. If someone's rig won't be ready hit me up and we can take mine and beat the wheels off of it. I have plenty of room.

kmcminn said:
The keg will be by the campers. Definitely not dragging it out in the middle of the woods. To heavy for me.

Does this mean those rcv's are gonna get broken in right :drinkers:

I'm hinting at Drake to provide safe lodging for me so that i can make help make sure it doesn't go to waste thumb.gif

Thanks for the maps and perspectives! I'm pumped again! WOOPOW!
Now to make sure I took Friday off completely and be ready to deal with rush hour traffic Thursday 26th, Rolling in Thursday 5ish-30!

kushKrawlin said:
Will be started rain/thunder storm dance in one week and counting. :flipgotcha:
Then will more than likely try to rent the park for a few secret "friends" when it warms a lil bit, then post up those who "win " my tickets, and all that have been given out and are not transferable. it will be called the "nana nana boo boo " ride. Bringin hooters girls, and a Mexican cook from hooters, hooters will be funding the food.. thousands in give aways,, and butt naked girls cheering us on. Will keep everyone that's "secretly invited " posted. Oh and those that may have been busy that day, I'll start a thread so u can look at it Atleast. Guarnteed no traffic jams or lollygaggin .. Oh and a helicopter will be dropping yukon gifts and 3 of TC's old rigs as door prizes. Nothing fancy. Yall have a great miserable wet part breaking time. :flipper:
Hahahahha. Now I'm takin my ball and goin home dammit!!!

Okay bitch, now we need you to bring the hooters girls and food, butt naked girls. We will let you slide on the helicopter this time. :flipoff1:

Kush scored a ticket!!!!!!!!!

Woooo hoooo!! Just finished wiping the tears away! So excited!! as always I'll have a bunch of **** to burn. .. Firewood that is :smoke: oh and the hooters girls said it was to cold, ah hell who am I kidding it was all a lie.. Hahaha. No more crying from me!

Latest posts