• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015

So there is a Gray Rock FB page and website. That being said its obviously not open for riding. So just out of curiosity, anyone know that back story on what happened? Lowbudget says its not financial reasons so what happened?

Re: Re: Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015

rpf500 said:
So there is a Gray Rock FB page and website. That being said its obviously not open for riding. So just out of curiosity, anyone know that back story on what happened? Lowbudget says its not financial reasons so what happened?
Liability of running an "open to the public" park I'd imagine

Google maps it. Then you'll know why it's no longer open as an offroad park.
It's no longer the park that it was 10 years ago, was 5 years ago, was 2 years ago.

I'm just glad I got to enjoy it in all phases. Many many memories had. And still can be had with awesome opportunities like this one!

CheapJ7 said:
Why not just give the first 50 " I'm ins" in this thread the first shot. I work crazy hours underground so I'm not gonna be able to babysit my phone all day with my finger on the send funds button. Also, we were planning on wheeling and camping with several friends, what if 3 out of the 10 of us get "picked". Ghey. :flipoff1:

It's 50 rigs... Not people... bring your friends.

Some time Tuesday is when he will let us know how to get a spot... right?

As much as I hate it, I feel like the 50 spots should go to the original club members first, then easyline crawlers, and then the rest of us will just have to be jonny on the spot for the remaining 25-30 spots

LandSpeeder said:
Google maps it. Then you'll know why it's no longer open as an offroad park.
It's no longer the park that it was 10 years ago, was 5 years ago, was 2 years ago.

I'm just glad I got to enjoy it in all phases. Many many memories had. And still can be had with awesome opportunities like this one!

What has changed? I've never been there before and I'm not from the area. I mapped it and what are they mining around the park?

xjcrawler said:
Who are the easyline crawlers? :dunno:

Group of the OG of the forum that know each other IRL. You can see the members by Going to MEMBERS, then click on the word POSITION twice. That will show you the club members and Easyline members.

Another question to muddy the water, what if someone gets to be one of the 50 but 4 months from now can't go due to unforeseen circumstances like a broke rig? Can they sell their spot on the forum to another member?

xjcrawler said:
Another question to muddy the water, what if someone gets to be one of the 50 but 4 months from now can't go due to unforeseen circumstances like a broke rig? Can they sell their spot on the forum to another member?

Yes, but they must contact me to change the name on the admission paperwork. I will send admission papers upon payment. And can not be sold at a price higher than $75, cause that would just be a **** move.

LandSpeeder said:
And if the spots fill up, I'll raffle off my driver spot!

JohnG said:
And can not be sold at a price higher than $75, cause that would just be a **** move.

Oh... I mean... yeah...
Paging. Mr. Head.

I'd rather someone have my driver spot anyway, my daily digger can't really do the obstacles there now anyway.