• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015

LandSpeeder said:
Oh... I mean... yeah...
Paging. Mr. Head.

I'd rather someone have my driver spot anyway, my daily digger can't really do the obstacles there now anyway.

"Every rig has one good jump in it". Quote from Ricky Berry

So at some random time tues your going to post up payment info and start accepting money? Just trying to get everything straight so I know whats going to happen.

Stuntman Autoworks said:
So at some random time tues your going to post up payment info and start accepting money? Just trying to get everything straight so I know whats going to happen.

I just need to talk to Keith to get some questions answered first. He is not open Monday, so Tuesday. But, you are right no need for folks to sit around waiting. I will post up at 5PM (central), and we will get it going then.

Awesome, us 3rd shift workers, me for sure was hoping it wouldn't be in the middle of the day, when I sleep. Wake up, and all spots are gone like hot cakes.

One more question, can one person buy for multiple members? Would suck for a group of guys that like to ride together but only one or two could get in.

xjcrawler said:
One more question, can one person buy for multiple members? Would suck for a group of guys that like to ride together but only one or two could get in.

I don't think this will be like a concert that sells out in 2 minutes. Just have them log on at 5PM. It is hard enough for me to keep up with all of it. Especially since the pay for this project is zero.

JohnG said:
I don't think this will be like a concert that sells out in 2 minutes. Just have them log on at 5PM. It is hard enough for me to keep up with all of it. Especially since the pay for this project is zero.

I will send 10 bucks your way for this.

Anybody else? :woot:

bjeep said:

Nope don't want it for this. However I have been texting to SWFDA about a Hardline Group membership. If that goes through, I will be asking for donations to recoup my $250. This will be in January and the subject of a new thread.

JohnG said:
Nope don't want it for this. However I have been texting to SWFDA about a Hardline Group membership. If that goes through, I will be asking for donations to recoup my $250. This will be in January and the subject of a new thread.

I'm down to help. Would love to come the the Gray Rock ride but it's a little close to Shamrock Run for me as we also have a ride in Harlan every April.

bjeep said:

Hell yeah!!!

JohnG said:
Nope don't want it for this.

I'm sure you have a favorite charity you can give it to. And I'll donate to the SWFDA fund.

im in been dyong to go back to gray rock

Southern Four Wheel Drive Assoc.

kmcminn said:
Do I remember Tony Cousins getting in someone's **** for trying to back up Cable Hill?

That was us at the bottom as Chad (zukimaster) was S-L-O-W-L-Y trying to back up it. Would not have been a problem, but it was getting close to dark and we were fixing to have to stop. So, he was more heckled off the hill.