• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

easleycrawler said:
Thank god. thumb.gif

kushKrawlin said:
Woooo hoooo!! Just finished wiping the tears away! So excited!! as always I'll have a bunch of **** to burn. .. Firewood that is :smoke: oh and the hooters girls said it was to cold, ah hell who am I kidding it was all a lie.. Hahaha. No more crying from me!

Still hope it rains now... molaugh molaugh molaugh :flipper:

kushKrawlin said:
Woooo hoooo!! Just finished wiping the tears away! So excited!! as always I'll have a bunch of **** to burn. .. Firewood that is :smoke: oh and the hooters girls said it was to cold, ah hell who am I kidding it was all a lie.. Hahaha. No more crying from me!

This guy should have an ounce for everyone on the ride + two hooters girls a piece, some wings because everyone is going to be hungry and chauffeur people to the top of Cable hill in his Cammed up El Jeep :flipper: :flipoff1:

Did the math, and helll nawww! Go ahead and deduct about 48.5 of them guys. Haha. Funny u mentioned cable hill.. I know a lot of yAll have seen/ drove it , but for some reason that's one of my fav hills to watch. When I see a video I always think how it would be a suck ass / but easy spot to yard sale some ****. There will be lots of smoke on cable hill, whether it's the bottom or top, haulin ass or sittin watchin... :smoke:

Re:

I'm really glad you got in Kush I was tired of the moanin and groanin LOL!!! For reals man looking forward to meeting yalls!! My junk is down to the shorts hairs and I have got a good pile of spares stocked up, even picked up some racing gas to sweeten the air!!

I found about this ride after it was already to late. I've been breaking my junk at GR since I could drive :****: sucks to miss this event from right down the road. Have fun everybody! I'm not peanut butter and jealous :flipgotcha: OK yes I am.

If anyone backs out, I'll be right around the corner.

lowbudgetjunk said:
This guy should have an ounce for everyone on the ride + two hooters girls a piece, some wings because everyone is going to be hungry and chauffeur people to the top of Cable hill in his Cammed up El Jeep :flipper: :flipoff1:

I'm not picky man, I'd be fine with a quarter :****:

Kush all that bitchin, and now you are in. It's time to put up. You better be a you tube hero by the end of the weekend. :woot:

kmcminn said:
Ah I see. You trade rigs more than Bradley changes his mind about selling his sxs.

Ive got a windjammer from my 93 YJ id sell ya if youre interested. Its a bestop...black. It has a few stickers on the window...can send a pic if interested.

Re:

I'm going commando with a bucket of ice on my junk.... Pussies ^^^

Kel Lawrence

Latest posts