• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Group Texts

LandSpeeder

King of the Bammers
Group Texts

Leave me the Fuch out of them.

I would define a group text as an excuse for grown ass men to act like fuggin middle school girls.

I got a text from my sister in law once about what kind of activity we could do for our church outing. I texted back " strip poker" it was a group text! I didn't know.

LOL!

I got about 7 or 8 groups in a matter of ten minutes last night. It was fugged up. I'm pretty sure errybody is on here. But there was no way to opt out of the group other than block the numbers. So I blocked every number. LOL.

Re:

My wife's dumbass has been busted not once, but twice replying to an unknown group message about people or co workers that were a part of said group. Then, there's the already mentioned part about getting blown up with EVERYONE'S unnecessary response. Such as: "got it," "thanks," "we'll be there," "ok," multiplied by however many people are involved. I'm against em!!

i don't know how he done it but I can handle a small group msg that is contained in ONE msg. Last night was some screwed up chit with every reply coming in as new topics. This new white iPhone took it like a champ though. Not sure my old black 4s could of handle the none stop caos.

Joc said:
i don't know how he done it but I can handle a small group msg that is contained in ONE msg. Last night was some screwed up chit with every reply coming in as new topics. This new white iPhone took it like a champ though. Not sure my old black 4s could of handle the none stop caos.

Group texts do that every time Jonathan is in them so I blame him.

Like 3 years ago someone group texted me their new phone number. They obviously weren't very important to me because I didn't even have them saved in my phone. They included every name in their contacts, it was about 300 numbers. I am still getting "thanks," "who is this," and "why the new number," texts to this day. **** whoever that person was, I hope they fall in a hot tar pit.

patooyee said:
Like 3 years ago someone group texted me their new phone number. They obviously weren't very important to me because I didn't even have them saved in my phone. They included every name in their contacts, it was about 300 numbers. I am still getting "thanks," "who is this," and "why the new number," texts to this day. **** whoever that person was, I hope they fall in a hot tar pit.

It was iStrokeIt

How to leave a group iMessage thread on iPhone and iPad

Launch the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 8 or higher.
Tap on the thread you'd like to leave in order to open it.
Tap on Details in the top right.
Tap on Leave this Conversation — you'll need to scroll down a ways.

Funny group text story-

Ol' lady gave me a hummer one night, I filmed about 10 seconds of it with my phone. Next day at work, about eight of us went to the Waffle for lunch. First 6 sat at the high bar, me and Brandon got there last so we were stuck in a booth, where all the bastards at the bar were throwing gay jokes at us. I said watch this, sent a group text with the bj video, all 6 phones went off at the same time, all 6 guys looked at their phones at the same time, and all 6 guys at the same time were like, "Duuuude, what the **** man?!?!"
:****:

JohnG said:
How to leave a group iMessage thread on iPhone and iPad

Launch the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 8 or higher.
Tap on the thread you'd like to leave in order to open it.
Tap on Details in the top right.
Tap on Leave this Conversation — you'll need to scroll down a ways.

That would be accurate... Except for the ones I received last night! This option was not available! In any of the groups!
It was like I had time warped to ten years ago!
So I blocked all the numbers.

rednecklights said:
Note to self : include you on the next group text :flipgotcha:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will subscribe your number to every sex-talk 900 phone list, NAMBLA list, and any other waste of life I can find. :)

I'd honestly like to know what why and how the hello kitty went down. I couldn't un-sub and every time I selected "Ignore this group" A new fuggin group would start, and the ones I had ignored were still there!
WHAT HAPPENED?!

I was confused on how different ones with different number of folks in it came up. Would've pissed me off if I was busy maybe but I wasnt. I was more laughing, because I knew everyone wanted to kill piper! Hahaha. When u said "fuggin" I knew it was u Eric ! Hahahah. Classic piper shenanigans! Haha

LandSpeeder said:
I think I blocked 11 numbers last night. Except Adam Lee's, cause somebody knows him.

unblock the 4418 so you can txt me next time you come to HPO. 200rds of free ammo i need to give you. Been aiming to catch you up here but havent yet.

kushKrawlin said:
I was confused on how different ones with different number of folks in it came up. Would've pissed me off if I was busy maybe but I wasnt. I was more laughing, because I knew everyone wanted to kill piper! Hahaha. When u said "fuggin" I knew it was u Eric ! Hahahah. Classic piper shenanigans! Haha
I did the same thing. Figured out who Adam ' s number and hagens