• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Group Texts

Joc said:
unblock the 4418 so you can txt me next time you come to HPO. 200rds of free ammo i need to give you. Been aiming to catch you up here but havent yet.

ok... A CONFESSION. i deleted the dang group text before I unblocked anyone. SO.... I don't have your entire number.
but it's blocked.
If you were in that group text, and need me, then send me your number and I'll re-add it to my phone.

rednecklights said:
So, does this mean you have multiple **** pictures on your phone :flipgotcha: molaugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is exactly why I DID NOT send anything like that!
But... I was gone take a pic of my unshaven taint. ....not that my taint is ever shaven...

I enjoy group texts, but I will say they force me to leave my phone on silent all the time. I'll get off work and have 300 messages to go through. Gives me something to catch up on while I'm driving home. Haha.

I didn't get any of the messages it was just setting my phone off. I have dropped my phone so many times I have 0 service at my house. Like I can't even text. I had to cut my phone off cause it would get service long enough to get 14 messages then cut off. They were coming in so fast my phone would just said message not received if I tried to open one. Took me 10 minutes to get them all deleted since my phone will only hold about 100 I would have to delete some then let it download more. I hope yall are happy. :flipgotcha:

JohnG said:
How to leave a group iMessage thread on iPhone and iPad

Launch the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 8 or higher.
Tap on the thread you'd like to leave in order to open it.
Tap on Details in the top right.
Tap on Leave this Conversation — you'll need to scroll down a ways.
Oh my god I wish I would've known that!!! I hate group text!

BUG-E J said:
I didn't get any of the messages it was just setting my phone off. I have dropped my phone so many times I have 0 service at my house. Like I can't even text. I had to cut my phone off cause it would get service long enough to get 14 messages then cut off. They were coming in so fast my phone would just said message not received if I tried to open one. Took me 10 minutes to get them all deleted since my phone will only hold about 100 I would have to delete some then let it download more. I hope yall are happy. :flipgotcha:

Man it has to suck opening that flip phone over and over!! Hahahha

I have 2 ongoing groups I love. Our local rzr riding group that anything goes on, worst most awesome ball busting of anyone. the Other is the KOH group text, Wyatt (houston), Rob Usnick when he's not in the sand box, JabNasty from Dallas area and 3 or 4 of us Kansas locals. Fantastic smartass ball busting on that one.

Re: Re: Re: Group Texts

blacksheep10 said:
I have 2 ongoing groups I love. Our local rzr riding group that anything goes on, worst most awesome ball busting of anyone. the Other is the KOH group text, Wyatt (houston), Rob Usnick when he's not in the sand box, JabNasty from Dallas area and 3 or 4 of us Kansas locals. Fantastic smartass ball busting on that one.
I've got a few groups on my phone that's the same way. Just a group of guys always trying to one up each other and when you hear you're phone go off over and over ya know it's getting good.

rednecklights said:
We need an official roster of group text junkies.

Patoyee
Adam lee
Hagan

For sure off the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me, off the list. The first few messages were ok, but damn I had enough real quick. Was trying to listen to music via my phone in the shop and yaw were fawkin that all up. No more group messages....please.

Re: Re: Re: Group Texts

TacomaJD said:
Me, off the list. The first few messages were ok, but damn I had enough real quick. Was trying to listen to music via my phone in the shop and yaw were fawkin that all up. No more group messages....please.
That's why I'm glad I got a tablet now too. I can plug it in to listen to music, and control the music from my phone without worrying about interrupting my music.