• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GStone's New Buggy (aka 205 lomax)

Re: 205 lomax

EOR may sell them, pretty sure they do.

Keith Bailey also designed some of the D300 stuff for JB and I am sure you can get one from him. Off Rd Connection 205-841-5337

Call Kieth for sure, he usually has one on the shelf. He was had the cheapest price I found when I was looking at them.

I got mine from Sunfire. You'll get the gears and a new case. Everything else in the old case but the gears will be used in the new case.

junktrader said:
post some pics of the rig you bought :dblthumb:

I will when it's closer to done...It's in pieces all over my garage right now.

no one has these gear sets..not even the people who make them (jb conversions).......looks like I'll be ordering an Atlas

GStone said:
no one has these gear sets..not even the people who make them (jb conversions).......looks like I'll be ordering an Atlas

And so it Starts :flipoff1:

Matt O. said:
No joke, should of just kept the old unit man. You are gonna spend all the proceeds on the new one! :flipoff1:

Trust me I'm still way ahead,I've got plenty of room. I ordered an Atlas 3.0.

GStone said:
Trust me I'm still way ahead,I've got plenty of room. I ordered an Atlas 3.0.

Just fawking with ya man. You got a great deal on a proven chassis design. I bet with the a few parts and some tlc it will be a killer rig. What all you have planned for it?

**** tlc all it needed is some high dollar ****in parts the rig went great before and tuff as **** just needed some bags of money dumped at it

Matt O. said:
Just fawking with ya man. You got a great deal on a proven chassis design. I bet with the a few parts and some tlc it will be a killer rig. What all you have planned for it?

L92's,LS3 intake, gmpp hot cam, AL links, CV's, ARB rear, TR forged wheels,40 treps, CO's if ORI is going to take 3 months for 2 more struts for the rear, moving some tube around, sway bar,ordered the 3.0 atlas yesterday......just a few little things. :dblthumb:

Wow , started thread about Lomax gears, and now look what it's blossomed into. I'm glad you didn't buy something that needed some parts threw at it.