• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Half an inch off" (budget) rockwell build

I just looked at the chassis I bought, and realized what a complete wast of money that was. I'm literally using like 15% of it. At least it gave me something to build around. molaugh

flashemifyougotem

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 147
I was really bummed when I heard 747 motorsports was not doing tube work anymore, however my second choice did ok. :flipoff1:
I got some welding to do and a couple of small things to finish up. Luckily I have property so I can do test donuts and a couple of little jumps. Shouldn't be long till a good beating.

Re: Re: "Half an inch off" (budget) rockwell build

Eddyj said:
The propane bottles roll in from the rear.
Cool, that's what I figured. Also thought you may have a bolt on tire carrier or cooler rack to replace the tailgate for long rides and such.

I have a lot of welding to do.
My last event is Halloween. I pretty much work 15 hours a day everyday. Hopefully I can sneak off and get the wedding knocked out and start riding first week of November.
It's been Its been over two years, I would love to get some hardliners together for the first ride. I have a feeling I'm going to find the weak link pretty quick. It would be nice to have some other rigs to ride around in.

Sooo I didn't make my nov 7th deadline but I'm close. I'll post up some finished pics in the next day or two.
I did however make an awesome $29 welding cart.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 117