• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR- Fall Crawl - October 14-16, 2016 Trail Rig & Bouncer Event

Re: Fall Crawl Weekend - Trail Rig Course & Hill Killer Bounty Oct 15th - Harlan

What's your suggestion on trail rigs then?

Re: Fall Crawl Weekend - Trail Rig Course & Hill Killer Bounty Oct 15th - Harlan

It'll be a mix, basically the plan is to take the course from the rock bouncer drag race and put some boulders and rocks up the middle between the two identical lanes. We'll reduce the height of the log wall, add some rocks up the middle, and have them run up the right lane, down the left lane and then up the middle over the rocks to the finish line.

And as I said, the unlimited class will have a bounty hill.

Hard to say. I guess that would give everyone a class to be in.

Re: HAR- Fall Crawl - October 14-16, 2016

Added to calendar. I made this thread for the complete Fall Crawl weekend. Figured the campground event would get more views this way.

Campground Man said:
What's your suggestion on trail rigs then?
Windrock used to have a race up the lower section of rattle rock. They would do full tube chassis class and partial/full frame class. "Run what you brung" in your class.
Tire size could work as well. Maybe 40" and under class and a 42" and up class. But, like you mentioned earlier, it would depend on interest.

In the end, it's all up to driver commitment.

Re: HAR- Fall Crawl - October 14-16, 2016

5BrothersFabrication said:
Still not on the calendar. Better PM John.

Don't know how I missed it till post 27!

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

wimpykid said:
Windrock used to have a race up the lower section of rattle rock. They would do full tube chassis class and partial/full frame class. "Run what you brung" in your class.
Tire size could work as well. Maybe 40" and under class and a 42" and up class. But, like you mentioned earlier, it would depend on interest.

In the end, it's all up to driver commitment.

Pretty much like this...we know the difference in a trail rig and a bouncer. If you're running a pro-built full tube chassis 600 hp buggy - you're in the bouncer hill climb class.

If you have a partial frame and half a truck body and there is no way you could come close to keeping up with a Jimmy Smith type machine - you're a trail rig. Seems there is a lot of interest, especially in the trail rig class.

Register to compete here: http://www.harlancountycampground.com/registration-page.html

Pre-registration is required for the full payout. If the winner of the event has not pre-registered for the event. Then the payout will be half of the purse.

Pre-registration will end two weeks before the date of the event.

Competition/registration fee's will be refunded, if we are given at least a two week notice of cancellation,

1594_1183544474989572_68247177281892105_n.jpg

I'm in ;D

Nice looking rig...

Don't worry if we get enough folks that pre-register we'll add another class with equal payout.

Remember you have up until two weeks before the event to pre-register - and also you have two weeks before the event to let us know if your not going to compete which will give you a full-refund of competition fees.

Pre-registration serves a lot of purposes - one it give us a better idea of how to divide classes (if needed), set up the event etc.

Again here is the event page on FB - https://www.facebook.com/events/1124712057568506/

Bouncer Bounty Hill Driver List:

1. Jeremy Taylor
2. Bo Edwards
Trail Rig Competition Driver List:

1. Ryan King *
2. Allen Youther
3. John Shavey
4. Michael Dodrill*