• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Fall Crawl - October 16-18, 2015

Thanks wizzo wish I could have seen your group in other parts of the park, it's awesome to see groups like this in Harlan :dblthumb:

I think the entrance is harder than the actual den and its getting worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't there another exit to the right? If your looking at the hill that's just one big straight up rock? Even tougher ?

The main trail is on the left of this rock climb, Great videos of mason jar them Treps really do good

jp fan said:
The main trail is on the left of this rock climb, Great videos of mason jar them Treps really do good

Thanks, Ryan. Waited till last to show'em how it was done...haha. thumb.gif
Somehow missed you on the trail Saturday.

jp fan said:

Ya, I definitely knew that, I went out a tough exit last year but I thought it was to the left of the videos. Thanks guys

loggskidder said:
Thanks, Ryan. Waited till last to show'em how it was done...haha. thumb.gif
Somehow missed you on the trail Saturday.
Yeah Travis it's crazy how big the park is and how you can ride all day and miss seeing people I will catch you next time

Does anyone ever ride the stuff out past lions den and mason jar. Looking at the map it looks like there is a bunch of land and trails that rarely get mentioned?

snoball said:
Does anyone ever ride the stuff out past lions den and mason jar. Looking at the map it looks like there is a bunch of land and trails that rarely get mentioned?

X2. I've wondered this as well. We stumbled across I think it was "tailgate" last month on our trip. I had nothing for that hill but I'm no bouncer. Any of you guys hit it at fall crawl?

June dog said:
I didn't even get to ride with Eddie this weekend. Not sure what went on there . :dunno: must of been the a a a alcohol .
Yeah, not quite sure what happened there. Didn't get very far out.... probably good thing though, steering cylinder started leaking like a sieve. That shits getting fixed this week!
Did enjoy hanging with y'all Saturday night though!! :drinkers:

Not sure I've ever seen tailgate. There are a lot of areas I've never explored there. Been wanting to take my quad there for yrs and just ride all the areas I've never been to. I can get around on it much faster than the buggy.

johneddie said:
Yeah, not quite sure what happened there. Didn't get very far out.... probably good thing though, steering cylinder started leaking like a sieve. That shits getting fixed this week!
Did enjoy hanging with y'all Saturday night though!! :drinkers:

Saturday night is kinda blurry. Lol .we drank ALOT of shine.

not really a lot out past lions den some of the trails get small good rzr riding but there is some potential out there not sure if they will let you cut hills and trails be awesome if you could theres supposed to be a old mining town out that way haven't found it yet