• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

truckbroke said:
Me and my Georgia crew just locked in 3 cabins at the harlan county camp ground. We go every year in Oct. We`ll be coming in on the 9th and probably go ride for a few hours then ride all day Friday and Saturday. We love the place and do our best to ride the whole place. Minus lions den. To tight for us. I`m probably gonna end up dropping one of the cabins in a few days so if somebody needs one give me a hollar.
Sent you a PM :drinkers:

AdamF said:
Does anyone have the number for the cabins behind the gas station, or have you guys booked all of them already?

He said the only thing left was 2 economy cabins. I've got them both reserved at the moment.

Decided last night to make this trip instead of MMORV in Sept. Will be at the cabins. Gonna be a throw down, can't wait!

My guess is 25 rigs. Probably will need to split into two, possibly three groups. A group of 25 will keep us bogged down all day. But, like Josh said. Enough for a party. Who is bringing the firewood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnG said:
My guess is 25 rigs. Probably will need to split into two, possibly three groups. A group of 25 will keep us bogged down all day. But, like Josh said. Enough for a party. Who is bringing the firewood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:dblthumb: Assuming some of y'all know each other already.....so curious on how we may divide up.
Don't wanna be the fat kid that no one wants on their team!!! ;D

I only know clemsonjeep. But can't wait to meet everyone else, and make new friends. And I'm sure it will be a hell of a party. And just so everyone knows, those of us that have been there before, its a dry county, bring enough beer too last ya, its a good drive to go get some. So, tacomajd, come prepared. :drinkers: