• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Crawlers

P said:
Yall realize that YOU are Hardline right ? Make it great again, let's have a ride, all the stuff is what YOU do. Hardline has always been the culture of Southern Wheeling not one or 2 dudes that started a forum. :****:

Hardline Crawlers as a Club unfortunately is dead, sad reality. Hardline Forum and Hardliners like y'all are still doing what you do.

Migration of the info here to a new format is almost impossible it's not going to disappear but it's not feasible to update it being it's beyond updates and all that other techy stuff I don't know. We've had this conversation repeatedly Fellars. . Let's look forward and become new and relevant. Go wheel , have beers, build and break ****. Talk about how half asses your latest project is ( OK that's just me right... ) Have fun , do ****

Awww that's such touching words. I'll ride the sinking ship with you brother!

P said:
Well looky who found a computer for 2 minutes :flipoff1:
After talking with you some its obvious you care about the forum so I've been thinking on it alot and I miss some of the people and **** talking around here. Plus steve o is back! hitit

BUG-E J said:
After talking with you some its obvious you care about the forum so I've been thinking on it alot and I miss some of the people and **** talking around here. Plus steve o is back! hitit

That's border line PDA.... after the texts you just sent berating me, I'm not sure how to feel laughing1

You take meds for that ? :flipoff1:

P said:
That's border line PDA.... after the texts you just sent berating me, I'm not sure how to feel laughing1

You take meds for that ? :flipoff1:

Since I've slacked off on my drinking I have anger issues.

money_pit_yj said:
That is awesome. Cents Your a professional racer now, you have to take care of your body. Next stop....the top of the podium.
I was gonna let you sponsor the buggy but the guy at the wrap store told me putting your face on my panels would be like making a basket at Ed's carnival. JUST AINT GONNA HAPPEN!

money_pit_yj said:
That is awesome. Cents Your a professional racer now, you have to take care of your body. Next stop....the top of the podium.
Let's try and keep our goals realistic

tonybolton said:
That's called Instagram.... check me out / like / subscribe / im an Instagram model :)
I really tried the Instagram for awhile. I like forums better.

muddinmetal said:
* Insert my obligatory **** talking in all directions here *
This thread is the first one that has been "cool" in a year. This must be like your own personal hell.