• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Open Ride For Charity

BTT. This is about a month away. Come support Mtnside and give to a good cause. Should be lots of fun and a beautiful time of year...

I'm in, fired my junk up at lunch and tested the brakes. we are good to go for Saturday morning. Hope to see a lot of folks out there playing

There had been some discussion about watching the race on TV. Unfortunately, I will not have my RV at Mountainside. I broke a ring and pinion in the rear end, and the parts are to be ordered tomorrow. They think they will arrive Friday for a first of the week install. I am in constant contact with them, but I may be getting a hotel in Gadsden as my wifes idea of camping is a Holiday Inn instead of the Hyatt.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
There had been some discussion about watching the race on TV. Unfortunately, I will not have my RV at Mountainside. I broke a ring and pinion in the rear end, and the parts are to be ordered tomorrow. They think they will arrive Friday for a first of the week install. I am in constant contact with them, but I may be getting a hotel in Gadsden as my wifes idea of camping is a Holiday Inn instead of the Hyatt.

I told you that you wouldn't make Cable hill in the motorhome. :flipoff1:

kid rok said:
Oh, I guess your spot is up for grabs also?

I plan on parking the enclosed there. One of the four bolts that hold on the caps broke and it destroyed everything in the housing.