• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
xjmarc said:
Jeep is on the trailer. Got to go get supplies and I'll see you guys in the morning around 9-10 cst.
Hell yeah. I hope to be there about then. If the buggy survives a couple hours it will get intresting :****:

I had heard Pholmann owns that park now. He done made that whole park his bitch. He backed up showtime twice with two plug wires off.

Eddyj said:
I had heard Pholmann owns that park now. He done made that whole park his bitch. He backed up showtime twice with two plug wires off.
That's just cause I'm not there to show him up. I gotta let his rig look good every now and then.

Eddyj said:
You just talking that smack cause you stuck flipping funnel cakes.

BUG-E J said:
You just talking that smack cause you stuck flipping funnel cakes.

Not quite, but the sticky SX is owning today. Reds are an big ol 0fer on boat ramp and every set of SXs that touched it crawled it. I thought it was silupposed to be the other way around :dunno:

Re: Re: Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

muddinmetal said:
Not quite, but the sticky SX is owning today. Reds are an big ol 0fer on boat ramp and every set of SXs that touched it crawled it. I thought it was silupposed to be the other way around :dunno:
Driver error and cheating by Donnie and PHOLE

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

muddinmetal said:

Son it's Sx stickies or nothing

lowbudgetjunk said:
Driver error and cheating by Donnie and PHOLE

Phone has his junk super tuned

I've got to at least spin my tires on boat ramp. I broke before I made it there last time. I don't have fancy sticky tires and my 4L is tired but I'm at least going to try. Maybe my rear tires will at least make it on the flat rock.

xjmarc said:
I've got to at least spin my tires on boat ramp. I broke before I made it there last time. I don't have fancy sticky tires and my 4L is tired but I'm at least going to try. Maybe my rear tires will at least make it on the flat rock.
3rd gear and pin it from the turn in....if you don't break before you get to the ramp, it aught to be a good to great show. Just remember to video

My sticky Nittos had absolutely nothing for boat ramp. My pile was definitely humbled when I attempted it.
Having a blast meeting you guys this weekend. Great bunch of folks here!

lowbudgetjunk said:
3rd gear and pin it from the turn in....if you don't break before you get to the ramp, it aught to be a good to great show. Just remember to video

Hell I didn't know there was any other way to climb it?

I'd much rather be there with y'all than dealing with this
bf1aef27b1e0f5a26c816a22743b71a0.jpg
2cf19ab1607987e0d6081c746071d38d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk