• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
Ummm.... So there's a fancy oh **** bar and ummm....WTF?
21f8a0ada5ecedd93c30d29b31ea088c.jpg

Well I'm pretty confident my buggy finally will take whatever I throw at it! :****: :woot:

poolman said:
Broady thanks for the pictures man. Hate that I missed this ride.

It was a good time, wish you guys could have made it.

BUG-E J said:
Well I'm pretty confident my buggy finally will take whatever I throw at it! :****: :woot:

Was there any damage after boat ramp last night? I didn't even look.

We made it home!!! Me Sarah and most importantly Abigail had a blast!! Even though we broke the 9" on boat ramp, we still enjoyed hanging out! Abigail is still talking about her night ride up boat ramp with bug-E J! Great time, great people.
f42f01622f771ae78ed1fc8328bfed53.jpg

a72a2c03de5ff25d47a0e7cda3ee7eed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty jinxed me Friday morning by speaking of the welded spider gears that I have beat on for 11 years and then less than 12 hours later…

BUG-E J said:

Buggy may be able to take it, but the real question is whether or not your legs and shorts can take it...

Had a blast meeting up with everyone this weekend and getting to ride around a new place. Thanks to Broady for the ride this weekend in the trails and PHolmann for picking a great route from Choccolocco back to I75 instead of going through Gasden and 59 all the way.

Had awesome weather for June in Alabama, some amazing food (thanks Donnie and Amanda), enjoyable company with tons of interesting topics discussed, most of which may be NSFW...and more importantly got to meet several folks from on this board in real life.

Now time for someone to plan the next one...

ridered3 said:
Had a blast meeting up with everyone this weekend and getting to ride around a new place. Thanks to Broady for the ride this weekend in the trails and PHolmann for picking a great route from Choccolocco back to I75 instead of going through Gasden and 59 all the way.

Had awesome weather for June in Alabama, some amazing food (thanks Donnie and Amanda), enjoyable company with tons of interesting topics discussed, most of which may be NSFW...and more importantly got to meet several folks from on this board in real life.

Now time for someone to plan the next one...

thumb.gif Had a blast !

ridered3 said:
Buggy may be able to take it, but the real question is whether or not your legs and shorts can take it...

Please tell me someone took a pic of his shorts !?!?

:rolf:

I will say that watchin ole muddin (tyler) navigate up and down boat ramp in flip flops was quite entertaining while waiting on Johnny's trans fluid.

I spoke with Natalie earlier and there were about 200 people signed in this weekend. I'm not sure how many rigs but that was how many people paid. That's not that bad. I had a blast thanks everybody keep posting pictures.

I'm pretty sure I caused Matt (Mattman) a lot of premature adult talks this weekend. He's a good sport. He put up with my inappropriate adultisms tht caused his daughter go ???? And ask daddy what I meant. Lmao. Sorry dude. That's a cool laid back dude. We had a broken rig support group in camp Saturday. It was tough but we drank our way through the sorrow. ;D

WOW, so much to say about this weekend and don't have any idea where to start. EVERYTHING went spot on and continued to only get better throughout the day and night. Thank you Natalie and Trey for letting us invade your park and being so hospitable. For those of you who have not been here, put it on your bucket list to visit and you won't regret it.

To Jeremy and his wife from Southern Rock Bouncing Barbeque, it gets no better than them for filling up our bellies. The new addition to the menu, Catfish, coleslaw, fries, hush puppies, was a huge success. You will definitely be at the next HLC ride whenever it might be. When it comes to hospitality, you two nailed it. Thank you both

WES BROWN ROCKED THE F'ing HOUSE. I didn't think it was possible for his music to get any better till he pulled out the harmonica. The place just fell out!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sir, YOU ROCK!!

My buggy had some cooling issues and thanks to Jonathan and Alicia for giving me a seat in there buggy. I now have a new appreciation for what a trail tuned in suspension and good seats can do for you. Violator and Showtime seemed effortless and went down without a hitch. Thank you for hauling my fatazz around.
Donnie and Amanda, so glad to finally meet you both and hated you couldn't bring the old girl out to play, but maybe next time. If any of you that haven't met these two before, make it a point to. They are truly good people and travel a long way to have some fun.
To all of you who were able to make it and had fun, thank you. When Wes was playing and I stood up on the hill and looked out over the lot, I could not see room enough to fit in another Razor or buggy. THE PLACE WAS PACKED OUT. It was great to put names and faces to screen names and hopefully I can remember you next time. IT's hell getting old.

So being my buggy was not cooperating this weekend, I had a lot of time to think about what is truly important to me. Friends and family. Sitting on the trails for hours and shooting the **** with ya'll was worth every penny I have spent on my buggy and more. Watching some of you that didn't know each other and talk like ya'll have been friends for life, was worth breaking down. This ride definitely opened up my eyes and was a real game changer for my riding style. Thank you for treating me like you want to be treated. Respect. All in All, I would say that this weekend was a HUGE success and cannot wait till the next HLC ride, whenever it might be. :dblthumb:

You always got a seat we we around. It took awhile to get the buggy dialed in but I am super happy with it. Has plenty of woopow and rides almost as good as ORI's.

Already thinking about the next one. Gonna get with Gregg with some options in a few days and let the board choose the date and location again. Seemed to work Good for this one.