• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

I was really looking forward to meeting Patrick on this ride. Hate It! Can't wait to hear stories about him around the campfire and trails. Never heard a negative word about the guy. RIP

Re: Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017

lowbudgetjunk said:
Spirit this year brother, spirit.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Thanks for doing that Kel, I have no interest in riding right now, things will be different for a long time.

Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017

Beerj said:
Looks like my chances of being there are even better now. I suppose we'll be staying at the comfort inn. If I'm driving that far I may as well sleep on something more comfortable than an air mattress that will be flat half way through the night.

Trust me folks,

Choose the Benham Inn 606-848-3000 if you are getting a hotel room. It may be about 5 mins further in distance, but you'll be glad. You can email me at [email protected] if ya want my reasons.

Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017

Campground Man said:
Trust me folks,

Choose the Benham Inn 606-848-3000 if you are getting a hotel room. It may be about 5 mins further in distance, but you'll be glad. You can email me at [email protected] if ya want my reasons.

Thanks for the info and always looking out

scooter60 said:
I was really looking forward to meeting Patrick on this ride. Hate It! Can't wait to hear stories about him around the campfire and trails. Never heard a negative word about the guy. RIP

I was looking forward to meeting him too......... :(

Anyone gonna hand any extra bunk space available? Not sure if I'll end up staying the night or not. I'll settle for a little real estate for me to pitch a tent.

The Luke said:
Anyone gonna hand any extra bunk space available? Not sure if I'll end up staying the night or not. I'll settle for a little real estate for me to pitch a tent.

I can speak for any kind of bunk because I will be sleeping in a tent on my trailer. There is plenty of room for primitive camping if you are up for that. The shower house is top notch and always clean. I guess what I am saying is dont let not having a site or cabin reserved stop ya if you are ok with sleeping in a tent.

Ah I wasn't worried about it. I'll be there either way. Probably just bring a tent and not worry about it. I'm always up for camping.

Lee and I will be there again! Been trying to get my junk back together. Should have it done soon though!

Kel, why don't we plan a day to just trail ride, we can cover a lot of ground and see the park. I know my way around, rafter b2000 is better at it. Just a day of trail riding? All the hardline guys can line up, that way it dosent matter tire size rig ect. Then Saturday it can be a free for all.

I'm not sure what day/how many days I'll be up there yet. But I'm up for whatever.

TBItoy said:
I hope I can make it, if so I'll probably just hang a hammock somewhere

Bear burrito....

I'm not saying yes or no to being there that's to far away for me to say. I would love to make it though. Only been to Harlan once and we didn't ride that much.

Re:

I am good for a trail ride day on Friday.....I would like to have a 50 mph minimum dash back to the campground around dusk if possible. Honestly the most fun I've had at relatively high speed in a crawler before. Patrick was peppering the world and kicking up dust.....I was missing some cylinders, but tried to keep up

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Latest posts