• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017

So how many dang people are we gonna have?? I say we all line up and see how long it takes to break the yotas! :stir:

Forbanger said:
So how many dang people are we gonna have??

Looking back though the thread, looks like 25 so far....PBRs are starting to kick in so that number is + or - 5

Re:

There are a bunch that don't post up that should be there too.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Forbanger said:
So how many dang people are we gonna have?? I say we all line up and see how long it takes to break the yotas! :stir:

Man that cut right to the bone :'(

Re:

I just put my tow pig up for cell, have a buggy that's got no fuel and one on pieces. Can't wait til October.

Looks like my chances of being there are even better now. I suppose we'll be staying at the comfort inn. If I'm driving that far I may as well sleep on something more comfortable than an air mattress that will be flat half way through the night.

Beerj said:
Looks like my chances of being there are even better now. I suppose we'll be staying at the comfort inn. If I'm driving that far I may as well sleep on something more comfortable than an air mattress that will be flat half way through the night.

I have a cabin with bunks available. You are more than welcome to share a beer and we might even let you help cook dinner. Be 70 bucks cheaper a night and you'd have video surveillance of your junk, be at the trailhead and I am sure there is something else, but it eludes me.

Bebop said:
If I'm stateside, of course, I'm in. Maybe with a rig, who knows ?

I will be there.

Working on the last details (rig)...

Re: Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017

pholmann said:
Of course, I'll be there like last year.
Spirit this year brother, spirit.