• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harln April 2013 ride pics and videos

DAMMIT BISCUIT !!!,,,,you shoulda called me & told me you put these up man!!! "THANKS" by the way!!!

I,m over here at Gabes tonight and him & Tonys all like have you seen the video & pic thread Biscuit started on HARDLINE,,,,,and course my ass was all HUH :dunno: WHAT ???

I need to get the pics sorted out and get some on this thread "I,m bout done but I took 740 up there ::)

I,ll gettum up next week man!!!!

Yall,,,,,if you ain,t never been to Harlan YOU NEED TO GO!!!

THANKS Biscuit!!!!

zukiscott said:
DAMMIT BISCUIT !!!,,,,you shoulda called me & told me you put these up man!!! "THANKS" by the way!!!

I,m over here at Gabes tonight and him & Tonys all like have you seen the video & pic thread Biscuit started on HARDLINE,,,,,and course my ass was all HUH :dunno: WHAT ???

I need to get the pics sorted out and get some on this thread "I,m bout done but I took 740 up there ::)

I,ll gettum up next week man!!!!

Yall,,,,,if you ain,t never been to Harlan YOU NEED TO GO!!!

THANKS Biscuit!!!!

If you remember I facebook messaged you and told you and you said you would put your pics on here. Getting and little forgetful in your old age?

HAH,,,,naw too much facebookin IS the problem Biscuit hee hee!!! ,,,,But I got the pics done FINALLY and gottem on photobucket "all 323 of em :eek:" now I will puttem on here in stages!!

I will make all of yall a disc of em to put on yalls computers Biscuit :dblthumb:

Yall these are my pictures from our Spring Trip to Harlan Kentucky to wheel at Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Area.

We stayed in the town of Evarts in one of Lupes rental houses "the one across from the Chevron" wich IS FREAKIN AWESOME and is only a couple miles from the Evarts Trail Head / Check in Station :dblthumb:

ANYWAY,,,,,,heres the first series of pics from the first day "Friday" of our trip!!!!!!

Heres the rigs in our group yall,,,,,,,

three deer in this pic I took from Trail 15 yall,,,,,,,

It wasn,t long Friday morning before the clouds broke up and the weather became BEUTIFUL for the rest of the weekend for us!!!

we got up there JUST before the leaves got on the trees yall!!!

MORE COMIN YALL!!!!!

Alright yall here comes some of the crew up WHITE TAIL CRAWL,,,,I always try to go up trails first at Harlan so I can get pics of the entire group but sometimes we just turn it into a free fer all and get split up ;D

As Tony ,Rob and I sat here for a poser shot we had all just got done comin up the YOURE TURN trail and then we done CRAWFORDS CRY and both of wich I got NO pics on dammit,,,,,,

the clear cool sky was SO blue that weekend!!!!!

Here comes LOWER DAMNATION yall!!!!!

Mr. Tom out sittin in water puttin his Atlas linkage back together!!!!!

That was all I got on Lower D ,,,,more comin yall!!!!!!

Time for another installment folks!!!!,,,this set starts off with some shots from the LOWER ROCK GARDEN at the end of Fridays wheelin,,,,,

Aight now were back down in Evarts at Lupes rental house and this is the "carport" on it ,,,,& we gettin ready to build a fire ,,,eat,,,, and get our drank on :drinkers:

OH,,,,,this is Lupe,s "building of doors" in the front yard of the house,,,,,,

hee hee,,,,,this is what happened when I spat a little of Mr. Toms shine in the fire :eek: :eek: :eek:,,,,bout lit me AND my camera up :eek:

this was when it burnt down :eek:

this is me walkin round hung over takin pics Saturday mornin 8)

you can see MASON JAR rock from the road in front of the house!!!!

the worlds most DANGEROUSE fire pit at Lupes :eek: :eek: :eek:

AHHHHHHHHH........the DAIRY HUT......MMMMmmmmmm MILK SHAKES ;D

ALL rigs are STREET LEGAL in the City Limits of Evarts as long as they are NOT being driven by a dumbass!!!

on the way to the trail head!!!!

Another installment comin soon folks ;D

ALRIGHT YALL,,,,,we hit the trails PIN BALL and RAIL BED first Saturday mornin,,,,I went up first and time I could stop & het my camera out here was Biscuit & Jeff in the green Jeep ,,,,,,

then came Mr. Tom in the MOMENTALUM CJ ,,,,,

Rob,Pam and Scooter in the,,,,well I guess its a TJ,,,,,,

Drew and Tammy in the CJ,,,,WITH SOME FAT NEW TSL FOTIES UP UNNER IT :woot: :woot: :woot:

Mike and son Cody in the lil half ton Zuki,,,,,

Tony and Gabe in the SPIDER BUGGY,,,,,

WERE WE GOIN NOW :dunno:

From there we hit the lower section of KILLIN TIME on our way over to MASON JAR.......

From this overlook spot at the bottem of the MASON JAR trail you are lookin back down towards Harlan......

and off the other side you are lookin back down to Evarts ,,,,,,

The town of Evarts from the "big rock" on MASON JAR!!!!!!

Rob & Scooter talkin bout trail sammiches :eat:

My FAVORITE parkin spot for my Zuki !!!!!

AIGHT YALL I need a break from all this CLICK CLIKKIN ,,,,,,,in the next installment we all go up the MASON JAR trail :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Time for MASON JAR yall,,,,,,,

I went first and next came Tony & Gabe,,,,,,,

ole MASON JAR just keeps gettin steeper n steeper,,,,,,,

THANKS to Drew Ellis "Last Rebel" on here for runnin my camera to get ME some pics !!!!!!!,,,,,,

now I,m back to work,,,,,,,

Scooter!!!!,,,,,

Thats it for now ,,,,,up next is LIONS DEN ;D

Julio, you never fail to deliver the best fawkin pics!!! I'm gonna have to make a Harlan trip one of these days, that place looks AWESOME!!! :****:

I am still working on the videos of mason jar and lower D. I will get them on here soon.

Thanks for the pics.

I done been TRYIN TO TELL YOU JOSH molaugh ,,,,,THANKS and yes you need to go with us on a Harlan trip :dblthumb:

THANKS again for the vids Biscuit :dblthumb:

We were there April 11th thru 12th man!!!!!,,,,it just took me a while to get these pics ready!!!!!

I got the rest of the Saturday wheelin LIONS DEN and the TRAIL 5 "WHERE THE HELL ARE WE" pictures ready too and will gettim on here today!!!!

Here comes Tony & me thru LIONS DEN,,,,THANKS for gettin the pics with my camera for me Drew :dblthumb:

BENDIN THA SPRANGS!!!!!

LION DEN photo tour,,,,,

WHAT THE HELL is Jeff doin up there yall molaugh

;D

Well the trip is windin down now folks just a few more shots from the trail on Saturday!!!!,,,,,,

Next up our plan is to leave LIONS DEN and go all the way back down the mountain onto the Evarts side and check out this new loop TRAIL 5 and then finnish off playin at FISH FOSSIL trail,, the WATERFALL and RAIL BED because that will put us finnishing up the day right at Evarts :dblthumb:

And this was my next time to stop and take a pic lookin back down what "I THOUGHT WAS TRAIL 5" I had been goin up on this power line???,,,,turns out the little sign for a very important left turn was missing :wtflol:

but at the time I did NOT know that information and once the rest of the group came up to were I was we "went on up further",,,,,,

we went all the way to HERE,,,,were this little trail to the right went out to that power tower to a CLIFF and stopped,,,and the other trail to the left was a FOURWHEELER trail that went off into the woods and into appaernt OBLIVION as we soon found out bout 2 miles into it were we found all of ourselves turnin our rigs around on a FOURWHEELER TRAIL on the side of a cliff,,,"wich was what the whole damn trail turned out to be" and went back to the damn powerlines and back down into the park :spin:

The moral of the story is when yall do the TRAIL 5 loop take the FIRST NON MARKED LEFT HAND TURN YOU COME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Now were back down at the bottem at the WATER FALL ,,,,,,,

This is when Mr.Tom said Rob "had water boilin"

Tony & Rob both made the WATERFALL and then we all headed up RAIL BED again and went and done FISH FOSSIL and I got on a wet & muddy LITTLE JAGGER "wich Gabe said looked like a stomper toy in a pile of giant leggos" ,,,and it felt like that actually molaugh

but I didn,t get no pics of that,,,,,,

Back down at Lupes,,,rigs washed off at the car wash and loaeded up,,,DAIRY HUT milkshakes / treats ate,,,supper cooked & ate,,,,,fire built,,,,DRANKIN & RELAXIN by the fire till LATE Saturday night :drinkers:

RUM / SHINE piktures,,,,,

Last one I took of them TWO fires yall hee hee!!!!!!!

DAMMIT this picture got left out somehow???,,,,this is were we hit the dead end on what we "thought" was TRAIL 5,,,,,,out at the end of that little "narrow" road to them power line poles was A CLIFF :eek:

That little road out there looked like it got narrow so I walked out there to see wether or not it went on around them power poles to the left and kept goin or not.....NOPE....FREAKIN DEAD END ON A CLIFF :eek:

And I had FORGOT to take my camera with me wich SUCKED cause the view back down to the other side of Evarts was INCREDIBLE!!!!,,,,If I had a squirrle suit like in that sail video I coulda jumped off and flew / glided that sumbitch right onto the roof of the ****in DAIRY HUT from there :****:

zukiscott said:
DAMMIT this picture got left out somehow???,,,,this is were we hit the dead end on what we "thought" was TRAIL 5,,,,,,out at the end of that little "narrow" road to them power line poles was A CLIFF :eek:

That little road out there looked like it got narrow so I walked out there to see wether or not it went on around them power poles to the left and kept goin or not.....NOPE....FREAKIN DEAD END ON A CLIFF :eek:

And I had FORGOT to take my camera with me wich SUCKED cause the view back down to the other side of Evarts was INCREDIBLE!!!!,,,,If I had a squirrle suit like in that sail video I coulda jumped off and flew / glided that sumbitch right onto the roof of the ****in DAIRY HUT from there :****:

I just laughed so fawkin hard at that molaugh molaugh molaughYou need a fawkin squirrel suit dammit! And I wanna be there when you use it! :****:

AW HELL Josh one dem squirrll suits would kick ass :****:

And yea Jame you would enjoy wheelin Harlan :dblthumb: ,,,what you can,t tell from all these pics is that theres a LOT of cool trail riding that just don,t have time "or want' to stop and get out to film,,the park is 8000 acres

of wheelin!!!!