• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harln April 2013 ride pics and videos

People can look at this thread and see what Harlan is all about. I have always had a blast every time I have been. We always stay in Evarts.

Thanks for sharing.

Re: Re: Harln April 2013 ride pics and videos

Going to be going with buggy68 and big_dodge in the nect couple months, it'll be my first time. I can't wait to go

THANKS YALL!!

Alright folks I done made a "picture" map that shows the CORRECT route of TRAIL 5 with my own color codes ;D

MY colors on the map are YELLOW,,,RED,,,PINK,,,,&PURPLE,,,,,

The trail starts out clear enough as you leave the main road and wheel right under the last landin station for the zip line system and head up into the woods.

But when you get a little ways up in the hollow little trails "not on the park map" start shootin off left & right,,,but I stay on what looked to me as the most well traveled MAIN trail :dunno:

NOPE,,,,,we should have took the FIRST hard left hand turn" MY YELLOW ARROW",,but instead I went on UP and UP and UP all the while thinkin TRAIL 5 was a COOL STEEP FUNASS CLIMB,,,,,

we are now on "my' trail the PURPLE trail ;D ,,,,,,,we get to the PINK CIRCLE and try & figure out were in hell "TRAIL 5" is damn goin :spin:,,,, can,t go right cause that leads out to the "SQUIRRL CLIFF" I referred to earlier in the thread,,,

so we all decide to go left "gotta be the way "TRAIL 5" means for us to go anyway??",,,,,,,NOPE,,,,I,m in the lead and bout 7 hollers over on this FOURWHEELER trail it becomes to NARROW for even my zuk to fit on :eek:

And on my right side is a WALL,,,,and on my left side is a CLIFF :eek: ,,,wich at this point we all have to either BACK ALL THE WAY OUT OF,,,,,or TURN AROUND :eek:,,,,,so we all back up/turn around,,,,took my zuk bout 15 turns to get back goin the other way :eek:

ANYWAY,,,,we all WENT BACK DOWN,,,,so heres the map I drawed up for everbody,,,,,

THIS is the spot we were parked at that is the little pink circle I drawed on the map and decided to go into the FOURWHEELER trail,,,,,

the CLIFF you see on the other side of Drews CJ is the one we were on following the FOURWHEELER trail :eek:

OH,,,,,and at some point during that EPISODE Biscuit ended up with a TREE pokin in thru the ceilin of his damn YJ :****: ,,,,"cause the FOURWHEELER trail" had all kinda trees ACROSS it as well :eek:

OH if anybody else ever done this up there feel free to chime in cause that power line climbin "purple trail" was FREAKIN AWESOME but it was NOT a part of the parks TRAIL 5 ;D

In fact if you followed "my map" on a ATV or SXS "we never once saw no posted signs or drove thru no gates" the purple trail would be AWESOME!!!,,I just don,t know were in hell you would come out :dunno:

I can only guess the overlook :dunno:,,,wich is not on park property as well anyway :dunno:

;D

Alright yall thought I would tack these google map images onto this thread,,,"they are the current pics from Harlan on google maps right now July 17 2013" and we are on this trip in them,,,,,

its our tow rigs at Lupes rental in Evarts and it got our pic as we were bout halfway up MASON JAR that Saturday,,,,I was a little deflated because if the pic hadda been took bout 30 mins sooner it woulda got my zuk sittin parhked on the big

rock on the power line at the bottem ;D

The two little shiney spots up top are me & Tonys aluminum roofs,,,,

hee hee,,,,,,Google GOT US on our trip ;D

Great recap of the trip zuk If anyone has the chance they are a great bunch to do harlan with.They just never let anyone know when they are going hint,hint.

I was just massing with ya.I think our group is going around halloween be great to ride with yall again.