• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride Ride February 23-25

looking pretty wet

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 7.52.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 7.52.45 PM.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 124
Re:

Yep we are back under a flood warning. This sat looking to be a wash out again. If it doesn't rain any during the week, we should be ok.

Hey Clint, ran into Tim tonight, he says you are going to grow a mullet to go along with tars.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Clint, that looks like a completely different animal with those tires. I like it a lot.

No the shaft broke with 43's and light throttle :****: but figured the shafts would like these any better but it has 2 all the way around now so should be good

jccarter1 said:
No the shaft broke with 43's and light throttle :****: but figured the shafts would like these any better but it has 2 all the way around now so should be good

Light throttle molaugh that buggy friggin does work :woot:

Unless its 120% chance of tornados i plan on being there. Im sure i got something i can cover my air filter with. The more it rains the more i will have to drink till its fun. :woot:

I hope i dont forget my baby powder! Rain and riding in a buggy makes for a rough ride home.

CheapJ7 said:
Ok. Looks like I'm in. Be coming up friday after work bringing 4runner and my Christmas sweater! :JRich:

Are you going to keep your :tc in your pants??? :stir: