• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride Ride February 23-25

extremetownie said:
I am picking the buggy up from outlaw fab tonight. They have been working on my links.The are set on dig now. PTC just got through rebuilding my tranny and converter. So i just got to put it back together. Maybe i will stop driving like a ***** now.
Bout damn time!

Mines sitting ready. Short of something unexpected we will be there.

I just realized I'm going to a concert that Friday night and I will not be in any shape to drive Saturday morning. Soooo I'm out on this one. I do want to hit hawk pride up though.

extremetownie said:
I am picking the buggy up from outlaw fab tonight. They have been working on my links.The are set on dig now. PTC just got through rebuilding my tranny and converter. So i just got to put it back together. Maybe i will stop driving like a ***** now.

Weren't you riding with Clint and Lee Saturday night of the toy run? From what I could hear from the cabins a mile away, you sir don't have the aforementioned problem.

money_pit_yj said:
Weren't you riding with Clint and Lee Saturday night of the toy run? From what I could hear from the cabins a mile away, you sir don't have the aforementioned problem.

I was having all kinds of problems with my links that weekend. Trail fixed them twice,but they ended up breaking again when it was just getting exciting. Look forward to riding with Clint and Lee again ,if they come. As a matter of fact if some of the other people who say they are going do. It could get crazy.

extremetownie said:
I was having all kinds of problems with my links that weekend. Trail fixed them twice,but they ended up breaking again when it was just getting exciting. Look forward to riding with Clint and Lee again ,if they come. As a matter of fact if some of the other people who say they are going do. It could get crazy.
Damn that reminds me. I need to order another nitrous solenoid......

Clint: you know that hill has never been climbed..
Extremetownie: OH yeah?!? Show me.
Clint: well hell, I guess I have to climb it now...
Lee: F that!!! I'm not going to be the only one who doesn't make it.

Good night.
Except for a rci fuel cell it was awesome

blacksheep10 said:
Looking forward to watching from the sidelines when that **** comes out, my jeep has to be in one piece after teh weekend, and its a turd. Just put an injector in last night and got it back to all 6 cylinders
:gay: :gtfo:

Yeah those RZR are a blast...
I remember this one time I got to ride shotgun with a "professional" driver in a "built" RZR.
We almost made it up a hill, and one time he pushed the pedal all the way to the floor.

Eddyj said:
Yeah those RZR are a blast...
I remember this one time I got to ride shotgun with a "professional" driver in a "built" RZR.
We almost made it up a hill, and one time he pushed the pedal all the way to the floor.

In his defense, that was a loaner RZR that wasnt his.......

Well the first one, that was "built" and it almost made it up that first bypass

Disclaimer: I was nervous when we raced at the end. That turbo was rolling.

Full moon over hawk pride.
a6bbf8c717444ebca69cc896ba3bdddf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Going to try to make this ride still but if not, I have rented one of the large cabins ( bunkhouse by the parking / camping area) with the bathrooms in it that will be available to whoever wants to reimburse me for it, $250 for the weekend Friday and Saturday night. I can't get my money back after tomorrow so it will be first come first serve if I don't make this ride. I won't know for sure until the week of the ride or just a few days before it for sure but PM if you're interested. All I'll need is payment first and then I'll change the name on the reservation with them, I've already called to make sure that can be done.

Cobalt said:
Going to try to make this ride still but if not, I have rented one of the large cabins ( bunkhouse by the parking / camping area) with the bathrooms in it that will be available to whoever wants to reimburse me for it, $250 for the weekend Friday and Saturday night. I can't get my money back after tomorrow so it will be first come first serve if I don't make this ride. I won't know for sure until the week of the ride or just a few days before it for sure but PM if you're interested. All I'll need is payment first and then I'll change the name on the reservation with them, I've already called to make sure that can be done.

If it doesn't work out and you cant find a taker, let me know which one you were supposed to be in so I can jimmy the lock and not sleep in my truck! :rolf: ;D :stir:

Weather is looking good, but it dumped rain last weekend and they calling for tonight through sunday around here
1d43f6ec26efb1da6884e4b15ebe2aa7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I been watching it like a hawk. Its gonna be a little slick but i dont thinks its gonna be too bad