• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Headlamp polish..

I think the ford taurus are the worst ever. They all came back to life though. Looking at the DIY 3m kit. It includes all the stuff the pro kit does(minus the tools), I dont see why it wouldnt work the same?

Last edited:
I think the ford taurus are the worst ever. They all came back to life though. Looking at the DIY 3m kit. It includes all the stuff the pro kit does(minus the tools), I dont see why it wouldnt work the same?

Exactly :awesomework:

We used ford taurus headlights from the junk yard as samples :haha:

ford focus lights suck the big one too for this discoloring issue...

But I have used the 3M kit before as well with great results...

My friend down in Arizona makes good money doing it as an extra service for his detail company...

ANY plastic lens ford used sucked ass for this issue...Chryslers were also just as bad in the 90's/early '00's...

ANY plastic lens ford used sucked ass for this issue...Chryslers were also just as bad in the 90's/early '00's...

HAHAHA i was going to say that.. but I figured (for once) I would be nice to the Ford owners and thier choices...

hahahaha

I need to find my before and after pictures of the wifes Corolla. It made a huge difference but is about due again. I think its been 2 years since I did it. Not bad for $20.

I need to find my before and after pictures of the wifes Corolla. It made a huge difference but is about due again. I think its been 2 years since I did it. Not bad for $20.

cheaper than new lights that would have done the same thing in 2 years anyhow lol