• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Helmet wearers

Anyone who puts a helmet on only in certain instances-

You will need it when you least expect it and you will not have time to put it on.

You're likely to one day need your helmet while driving on the public highway.....Do you people wear one on I-5 too?:corn:

Anyone who puts a helmet on only in certain instances-

You will need it when you least expect it and you will not have time to put it on.

This is why I walk around with it on ALL THE TIME......once I take it off, it never goes back on the rest of the day.:mad:

Good habits......

This is why I walk around with it on ALL THE TIME......once I take it off, it never goes back on the rest of the day.:mad:

Good habits......

That's only because you were required to wear a bump hat until you developed a stronger neck. :flipoff:

th_cartman_retard.jpg

ouch.
nice staples!! rig looks ok, what happened? didnt take much did it,were you expecting to go over? probably didnt think you would hit the old noggin did you?
im putting my helmet on for web wheelin i almost fell of my stool laughing at some of the stuff on this board.

You're likely to one day need your helmet while driving on the public highway.....Do you people wear one on I-5 too?:corn:

No traffic never moves fast enough on I-5. :fawkdancesmiley:

But religious use of safety equipment off-road does tend to raise that question. I guess it's up to the driver but I feel the risk level is higher off-road. On the highway much effort is put into making the roads safe because the government wants to make the world one big padded room where no retards can hurt themselves. Off road you forgo the governments safety blanket and operate at your own risk.

Besides, none of this safety stuff is DOT approved anyways. :eeek:

Most helmets made for street motorcycles are DOT approved. At least when you ride on the street you are supposed to wear ones that are DOT approved.

Thats true. :awesomework:

I guess I was thinking of skateboard type helmets and also 5pt harnesses, roll cages.

ouch.
nice staples!! rig looks ok, what happened? didnt take much did it,were you expecting to go over? probably didnt think you would hit the old noggin did you?
im putting my helmet on for web wheelin i almost fell of my stool laughing at some of the stuff on this board.

25mph + gravel road + really late night run + too many = staples and new rollcage and hospital bill. Really stupid, I learned my lesson.