• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

helpin a buddy, lookin at "crawlers".. Is this typical? Wtf.

1TONTJ said:
Holy hell, I'm with you on that. I get that **** all the time over here in Louisiana. Hell, there ain't that many crawlers over here and every time someone sees my rig or it's even mentioned, their response is always "that looks JUST LIKE my buddies 74' CJ5", or something like that. Makes me want to punch a sumbitch in the mouth!

For us in South LA its always, "Hey yall mud racing in those things?" or "My brother-uncle-step-cousin in law built one of those and just sold it after he mud raced it all season". It got to the point that we try to make it a point of not stopping for anything close to home.

Re: helpin a buddy, lookin at "crawlers".. Is this typical? Wtf.

DeleriousII said:
For us in South LA its always, "Hey yall mud racing in those things?" or "My brother-uncle-step-cousin in law built one of those and just sold it after he mud raced it all season". It got to the point that we try to make it a point of not stopping for anything close to home.

South LA? I thought the only thing there was the bloods, crips and low rider monte Carlos? (Kidding)

We get that every time we stop too "Hey, ya'll goin' muddin'?" It has become a punch line among our group.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Where did you buy the kit?"is one I get a kick out of. I think I'm going to start telling people they sell them at Lowes.com.

DeleriousII said:

matth_85 said:
Hey man that's a nice dune buggy.... classic gas station talk.

cjunknxs said:
"Where did you buy the kit?"is one I get a kick out of.

Yep, I've definitely heard all those before. My favorite:

When we dropped Gin & Juice off at powder coat, a guy walks up and starts looking it over.

Me: "Trying to figure out what it is?"

Neck: "Know exactly what it is....I used to have one."

Me: "Oh yeah, what's that?"

Neck: "Dang ole' B-Mod."

So now we refer to all chassis' as B-Mods. Dang ole' dirt trackers... :wtflol:

kmcminn said:
I have heard how many inches of lift about a million times.

Constantly. drives me nuts. I usually give some smart ass answer like 69'' or none at all. Its factory. Its a limited edition. They only made like 3 in the world. Stupid questions deserve stupid answers.

All of those are proof that an unmarked enclosed trailer is the best possible choice to drag your rig around in. If someone asks whats in it you tell them drywall :****:

Re:

Our last trip out to Harlan people kept asking us "how much at thang cawst" and "wood fi tousand buy it" ?? I agree that an enclosed would have to cut down on the gas station idiots.

pholmann said:
Constantly. drives me nuts. I usually give some smart ass answer like 69'' or none at all. Its factory. Its a limited edition. They only made like 3 in the world. Stupid questions deserve stupid answers.

I also get this one. I'm stealing your response :rolf: :rolf:

Had a guy from lower ms contact me about my jeep and ask how hard would it be to turn it into a mud bog jeep ...... WTF ill keep it lol

In from mid tn. Moved to tuscaloosa when I was in highschool, it used to drive me crazy when people would say "mud ridin" haha. It's muddin, slinging mud...something other than mud riding. Must be a alabama thing. I never heard of it until I moved there.

Nothin really anything to do with this thread but it's the same thing with boats. We recently bout a runa bout. Walk thru windsheild nothing fancy leisure boat. Every son a bitch you see while getting fuel ask "you going fishing?" Or " are the fish biting." **** I don't know I don't fish. I float,swim and drink. Sorry for the derail.

poolman said:
Idiots are going to be idiots, every time I have mine on the trailer someone somewhere will make a comment, " Ya I got a blazer with a big block and 45" swampers" or some kind of part, tire that doesn't exist.
Can't fix stupid :****:

How many 39.5 BFG Reds have you seen for sale? ???

I met a guy from TX a couple years ago to buy a rig and we downtown little rock.. Couple :JRich: pull up in a cherokee and ask what it was..say rock crawler. Oh what you do with it. I say go up rocky trails. Oh its one of dem stump jumpers.... Sure why not just stfu and :gtfo: Then he proceeded to hit me up for a couple dollas fo some gas. HELL NO :gtfo: All this while im holding our sissy ass dog as i walk around check straps on last time thinking damn i wish i hadnt left the pistol in the cup holder lol