• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

blacksheep10 said:
I'm afraid to get in a daily/weekly thing, I'm self employed, and time ****ing off is time not making money. I'd just like to see where I am speed wise on a few tracks
How the hell do I find my "lets race" player ID to post

Don't do it...

I had to delete it off my phone.

Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

RandysMJ said:
I finally made up on one of the upper levels! Lol

9c50eb73cb99654e64113b48b6342e0c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I made it up there when they started getting those boost Awards but I had to do so much to get up there that I didn't gain any time :'(

Re:

I wish they had something like a ghost option of your best time on each track. That way you could sort of chase yourself to be better/faster.

I think we all push ourselves a little bit more when we're chasing or getting chased by someone else.

I can't count how many times Hutch, hoonigan, kellbones or whoever has done a one second better time than my my personal best.... only for me to stick with it and gett them by a couple tenths on a few more times.

I think on that one track where June dog got us by one or two whole seconds because he was the only one to make the jump onto that log staying out of that ditch. I was like how in the **** did he do that?

Re:

tonybolton said:
I wish they had something like a ghost option of your best time on each track. That way you could sort of chase yourself to be better/faster.

I think we all push ourselves a little bit more when we're chasing or getting chased by someone else.

I can't count how many times Hutch, hoonigan, kellbones or whoever has done a one second better time than my my personal best.... only for me to stick with it and gett them by a couple tenths on a few more times.

I think on that one track where June dog got us by one or two whole seconds because he was the only one to make the jump onto that log staying out of that ditch. I was like how in the **** did he do that?

I don't think the dune buggy is bad once fully modded. It likes to ride on the rear tires all the time. Just need to get some "add ons" to see if it makes it better.