• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

Dang it....it looks like this game records the runs of others and plays them back as the "other plyers".

Saw this...and had to make sure my boy got the win! Love you Patrick!!

7ccb44a9ae8516e3b3412dad396c4315.jpg

This may have been asked before and if so I apologize. How in the hell is that damn formula car so much better than the super diesel on those epic hills tracks? It is baffling to me!

jayphizzle said:
This may have been asked before and if so I apologize. How in the hell is that damn formula car so much better than the super diesel on those epic hills tracks? It is baffling to me!

Same reason on old car racing games you could just hold the gas down and let it slam into walls at 150mph and get a better time than actually trying to drive. Game physics > Real physics.

The F1 car is generally the fastest but I mostly enjoy using the truck and monster truck. If I'm going for best times or playing the BOSS, I always choose the F1 car.

I'm bout sick of putting 2 or 3 cars on DAILY runs in the Jeep only to get edged out by the fuel booster equipped ****ers. I play this game all the time and I bet I have more "rewards/upgrades" for vehicles I don't even own or WANT to own.

I bet I could have one bad ass MONO WHEEL or BUS if I wanted to..... uggggghhhh. #whitepeopleproblems

Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

RandysMJ said:
What do y€™all think of the new update? I€™m liking the rally car. Just takes a lot of money to fully upgrade it.
Ehhhh....the hill jump contest stuff is kindy iffy. I'll give it a few more trys.

I'm tempted to buy the rally car....but when the F1 car is the fastest, I'm like why am I wasting money?

Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

RandysMJ said:
I had almost 3 million and it took it all and I still had 7 levels left to upgrade on the gearbox. :****:
That's what really chaps my Jew ass is when you have to spend $3000000 to upgrade a slower car.