• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HL forum ride AOP January 20-22, 2017

Re: HL forum ride AOP 2017

Leaning towards the 4 Banger race in January....it would cost 5 additional bucks and two hills would be shut down for 2-3 hours.....thoughts, complaints, suggestions?

lowbudgetjunk said:
Leaning towards the 4 Banger race in January....it would cost 5 additional bucks and two hills would be shut down for 2-3 hours.....thoughts, complaints, suggestions?

I was wondering if this would come up.. ;D

Me, I don't have a problem with it at all. The races are super fast, a bunch of us will be there for them anyways, so its like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. If anyone doesn't want to race/watch, then can go ride/hang out/ whatever.

What he said, i'll be racing also. Last time everyone cleared the oark for the most part after the race and i was ready to ride!! Ended up going out in the dark by myself, which i dont like very much. They only last a couple hours and hopefully us that race can keep everything in one piece.

I'm in. Not sure if the little jeep will be able to keep up with you guys but i'll give it a shot! and worst case I got a winch.

lowbudgetjunk said:

I'm in! :popcorn:

lowbudgetjunk said:

That'd be awesome

Two birds with one stone on weepow races and HL Forum ride should work for me, assuming everything goes well at GMP the weekend of the 7th.

I'm down for the 21st, planning on hitting the 4 banger race that weekend anyways! Gives me an excuse to stay all weekend now

zukimaster said:
Hope this place is kx 110 friendly! :flipoff1:

Need to buy you a shitty little sxs til you get yer new junk built! Something that will at least haul a cooler.... :flipoff1:

Are you thinking doing during an event to help build Hardline? I thought always planning then away from all the events was the point?

muddinmetal said:
Are you thinking doing during an event to help build Hardline? I thought always planning then away from all the events was the point?

Is the 4 banger race really an "event"? :woody:

muddinmetal said:

We went to the last 4 cylinder race and the park was busy for 3 hours and vacant after noon.

Yup, hardly saw a soul. Passed a mall crawler or two and seen a one legged feller. That was about it.