• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HL forum ride AOP January 20-22, 2017

Re: Re: HL forum ride AOP 2017

lowbudgetjunk said:
We went to the last 4 cylinder race and the park was busy for 3 hours and vacant after noon.
I think dust played a factor there. Definitely did for us, we left by 3pm lol. **** was turrible.

Re: HL forum ride AOP 2017

So just to clarify, we're talking about Jan 21st

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 21 works for me. I hope my hardline bitch's can make it :drinkers: Tony Bolton said he is in to depending on that it doesn't rain of course

Pholmann bought two sets of stickys last weekend maybe you can borrow a set from him that weekend :****:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Leaning towards the 4 Banger race in January....it would cost 5 additional bucks and two hills would be shut down for 2-3 hours.....thoughts, complaints, suggestions?

I love this idea, may be bring in more racers and larger pay out.
Sadly our races don't bring a big crowd.
BUT hell we are racing. If you have never watched a 4 cyl. race you might be impressed .
Nick ran Trail 47 in like 34 seconds . Don't know what that means , youtube AOP 4 banger races . Then pull up AOP race from last year and watch Bobby Tanners run on 47.
I raced in both BUT Nick's Run in a Toyota was just a wow.

86chevota said:
Pholmann bought two sets of stickys last weekend maybe you can borrow a set from him that weekend :****:
86chevota said:

That is incorrect! I bought a set and Jeremy bought a set.