• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HL forum ride AOP January 20-22, 2017

Re: Re: Re: HL forum ride AOP January 20-22, 2017

tonybolton said:
Do I actually need to put "weather pending " in my signature? Ain't ridin in no rain...or frostbite.....and especially not both!

I mean....everyone knows I only ride 2 or 3 times a year... :( ;)
Same, which is why I did not go to AOP for New Years....well, that and I laid out drankin til 5am Friday night.

At the Reid ride last year there was two bbq places. One of them was fawking amazing. Had corn on the cob, brisket, potatoes it was amazing. and the other was the guy thats always there with the trailer and the tent and like cafeteria style bbq. It's ok if you're in a pinch or lazy like i usually am. But that one was some of the best bbq i've eat. They were in a red trailer if i remember correctly.

The red trailer is Jeromy York. I'm pretty sure he's on here. He's friends of a friend. Good people and dang good food. I always grab a brisket sammich when I see it open. Haha
edd52f2e3af8acb00120b4f6cab60a3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Luke said:
The red trailer is Jeromy York. I'm pretty sure he's on here. He's friends of a friend. Good people and dang good food. I always grab a brisket sammich when I see it open. Haha
edd52f2e3af8acb00120b4f6cab60a3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He does a great job on the choke n puke wagon. His bake potato weighs 4 pounds and cannot fit in the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :****: He's even got a $5 glass of Lemonade that is worth every penny. :drinkers:

York is good as gold!!! You have to watch him form time to time. That first night at GMP Dixie run **** got crazy on the trails . Food is really good . Y'all got to try his biskits and gravey

Re:

Rokcrler said:
Apple pies and chocolate are spot on too

Roll call. Game on for the race and game on for some chili, unless you are Tony Bolton. His Chili tastes like tomatoe paste and toe jam.

Re: Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Roll call. Game on for the race and game on for some chili, unless you are Tony Bolton. His Chili tastes like tomatoe paste and toe jam.
I'll tell you all right now....you do not want anything I cook. That kinda truth right there is break the interweb worthy.

Splain the chili. Everyone making chili or you making chili? Either way I am in for the weekend. I could have poppy make some chili.

pholmann said:
Splain the chili. Everyone making chili or you making chili? Either way I am in for the weekend. I could have poppy make some chili.

Yes

Am in if O% rain with no mud,dust and tempts around 59 and I find time to put another battery in my junk!!!

Latest posts