• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HL forum ride AOP January 20-22, 2017

Re:

I'm gonna try my best to make it down even if it's just on the quad.

If anybody needs anything brought down from Ohio or wants something sent up north I can probably make some room. Sounds like I might be bringing some stuff back up already but I could always put the quad on my 18ft trailer and bring even more back up so keep that in mind when ya'll are wheeling and dealing for those winter builds and upgrades.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

If the weather isn't just insanely cold I think I might try to make this. I'll most likely just be crashing in the back seat of my truck, so single digit temps just doesn't sound fun.

Looking for a little help this go round. I injured my back before the GMP HL ride and didn't make it. I was supposed to be in charge of getting all the food together and it really didn't go as planned. I am leaning towards not having food planned, as much as a bring some beer, have a decent sized fire and some tunes on the radio. Thoughts, suggestions?

Re: Re:

Rokcrler said:
There's a vendor that serves BBQ and burgers...
Don't get the brisket....tastes like shoelaces covered in generic BBQ sauce.

I hardly ever....and I mean ever throw food away....but I ate 1/4 of it and dumped the rest. Bread was best part of that tray....and I threw half of it away.

Re: Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
Don't get the brisket....tastes like shoelaces covered in generic BBQ sauce.

I hardly ever....and I mean ever throw food away....but I ate 1/4 of it and dumped the rest. Bread was best part of that tray....and I threw half of it away.
I got nothing.... I guess when I'm hungry even sauced cardboard tastes good to me because I loved their brisket... Then again, I dont expect Ruth's Chris meals at the parks..

Re: Re: Re: Re:

Rokcrler said:
I got nothing.... I guess when I'm hungry even sauced cardboard tastes good to me because I loved their brisket... Then again, I dont expect Ruth's Chris meals at the parks..
Trust me...I'm no foodie. I'm a garbage disposal. I enjoy reheated up taco bell 3 days later.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Looking for a little help this go round. I injured my back before the GMP HL ride and didn't make it. I was supposed to be in charge of getting all the food together and it really didn't go as planned. I am leaning towards not having food planned, as much as a bring some beer, have a decent sized fire and some tunes on the radio. Thoughts, suggestions?

I like the idea of everyone on their own for food and other supplies. Just have an area to hang out and everything else is bring your own.

Re: Re: HL forum ride AOP January 20-22, 2017

ridered3 said:
I like the idea of everyone on their own for food and other supplies. Just have an area to hang out and everything else is bring your own.
Yup! Bring some good stuff...pass it around if ya got extra.

Go ahead say if weather is cooperating....I'll be PB&J'D up. Nothin fancy...I like simple stuff. 8)

Re: Re: HL forum ride AOP January 20-22, 2017

pholmann said:
Tony you already planning more **** that you'll not attend?
Do I actually need to put "weather pending " in my signature? Ain't ridin in no rain...or frostbite.....and especially not both!

I mean....everyone knows I only ride 2 or 3 times a year... :( ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re:

Rokcrler said:
Yeah my buddy ate a brisket sammich at AOP that day I talked to you and he said it was really good. They prolly just jerked off in Tony's thinking he was the kinda man that'd like that sorta thing.