• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HOLLY - SxS Shootout, $1,500 to Win - May 25, 2013

ibrokeit said:
Way to be a fun killer :flipoff1: laughing1 :gtfo:

molaugh somebody had to do it! Looks like a good ride! A S with a turbo is fun, got a buddy with a 902 stroker motor in a S with Turbo that makes about 19 lbs of boost (if I remember correct), and puts 145 HP to the rear tires on the dyno and that thing is NASTY on some race fuel :****:

B.DRAKE said:
molaugh somebody had to do it! Looks like a good ride! A S with a turbo is fun, got a buddy with a 902 stroker motor in a S with Turbo that makes about 19 lbs of boost (if I remember correct), and puts 145 HP to the rear tires on the dyno and that thing is NASTY on some race fuel :****:

I can imagine. This on needs a little tuning work as its running pretty rich but its still a rocket. I've never ridden a XP but it puts a stock 800 to shame.

I can get you the guys # that built and tuned his if you would like me to, he is over in Marietta, GA

He tunes them on the dyno :dblthumb:

B.DRAKE said:
I can get you the guys # that built and tuned his if you would like me to, he is over in Marietta, GA

He tunes them on the dyno :dblthumb:

Wait until AFTER the SXS race! :woody: :gtfo:

Jon fixed the main issue with my rzr, but as for the rest of them... Well, I'm not stopping till it does !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts