• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How Smart Is Your Right Foot

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this, it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this! This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

You suck... This **** works, how long did it take you to think this up? Were you in the 38' when you had this revelation? :flipoff1:

Maybe I'm doing something wrong because its no problem whasoever for me and I got it the first try ...

J. J.

patooyee said:
Maybe I'm doing something wrong because its no problem whasoever for me and I got it the first try ...

J. J.

Oh, I forgot to post that it was a gay test. Congratulations on you passing. Sure you will make a great wife :flipoff1:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Oh, I forgot to post that it was a gay test. Congratulations on you passing. Sure you will make a great wife :flipoff1:

****! I HATE YOU JOHN G! What am I going to tell my parents???

J. J.

patooyee said:
****! I HATE YOU JOHN G! What am I going to tell my parents???

J. J.

First off, burn all your old Richard Simmons workout to the sweaties tapes and get rid of that spandex leisure suit. molaugh