• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - ARC All American Series - Race 1 - March 14, 2015

I got my junk together last night, I hope to try to ride some after the race.

I've only been down there a couple of times and didn't get to try much. Going to try to get there by 9 or 930

Hawk Pride Mountain Offroad - American Rock Crawling Series Race 1
*schedule of events*

8:00 a.m. - Driver's Meeting

9:00 a.m. - Powder Puff

10ish a.m. - Open Class
*we will have the payouts ASAP following the conclusion of the race ( we will expedite this as quickly as possible to let drivers and spectators alike have the opportunity to go support the Crawling For Reid Ride at Adventure Offroad Park & Nature Center)

Come out and see some Great Action!!!!!

3932ae79998a6a8e44f260c3bdd1378b.jpg

Looking good and keeping our fingers crossed

Re:

Anyone have a update on the guy that got hit in the head in the race? I hope and pray the guys alright

Re:

Heard they caller in a Neurologist so if that's true he needs everyone's prayers and thoughts.

Re:

1tonyj said:
Bystander or driver?

This is what I was told. I know he was a spectator. He did have a factured skull. They did operator and relieved pressure and bleeding. If anyone knows this gentlman's name please private message me. I was told by two different people he should be fine just gonna be rough recovery.

Please everyone if its your thing say a short prayer for this gentleman.

I'll never go back that when it's that muddy, I broke a Trans and steering on viper and had to get pulled out the back way

zukimaster said:
Dang that place looks like a frickin mud bog!

It was defiantly a bad mud bog. It was not help by everybody that was slinging roosters tail all possible in parking areas amd main roads ::) HPO I believe was doing a pretty good job running the tractor all day to get folks out so that the trucks does not have to look like the one above. I came out the way that doesnt have the big hill in 3 wheel drive. For some readon everytime someone sees mud they love to gas it :****: