• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - ARC All American Series - Race 1 - March 14, 2015

So far this seems to be the only pic that has sufaced?
2E1FBCD8-198F-4B3A-860F-97E5B4CD4036-947-000001D7E8E86839_zps841631e8.jpg

It's going to need some stiches. Things are pretty fubard from the firewall forward. Behind that it's just missing powder coat.

I'm gonna see if adam can give it a little love and make a few changes at the same time.

it was a fun ride

Update on the fellow that was injured -
Praise the Lord that he's doing well

This is from our Chaplin, "I spoke with the injured guy's mom. She said that all went well. He is moving every thing and had exceeded the doctor's expectation. Doctor told the parents that he was a true miracle to be recovering so fast."

I was ask about scoring, so I thought an example from last year's first race would help....

How YOU can still be a contender for the end of the year. Not to mention some of the $11200.00 each race.

Keep in mind THIS year it's only a 15 second penalty as opposed to last seasons 30 second penalty ( shown below)

2014 Hawk Pride (scoring recap )

1st Bobby Tanner
Hill 1 - 13.420
Hill 2 - 54.290
Total Time - 67.71
10th Donald Powell
Hill 1 - 14.88
Hill 2 - 63.82
Total Time - 78.70

28th Todd Puckett
Hill 1 - 13.670
Hill 2 - 123.038(time+30)
Total Time -136.7

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Update on the fellow that was injured -
Praise the Lord that he's doing well

This is from our Chaplin, "I spoke with the injured guy's mom. She said that all went well. He is moving every thing and had exceeded the doctor's expectation. Doctor told the parents that he was a true miracle to be recovering so fast."

Anymore updates? Guy doing ok still?

civicmindedex79 said:
I CANNOT confirm this but was posted in another thread that he was on the recovery team at GR this weekend for SRRS :eek:

I certainly hope this is true and he is doing that well.

Definitely wasn't him. He did go back today to get another ct scan and remove the stitches and staples. They said that his brain has returned to normal condition and that he could start being a little more active. Appreciate all the prayers, he has come a long way since the accident.

Stock00ss said:
Definitely wasn't him. He did go back today to get another ct scan and remove the stitches and staples. They said that his brain has returned to normal condition and that he could start being a little more active. Appreciate all the prayers, he has come a long way since the accident.

Thanks for update!

Stock00ss said:

I was afraid it was misinformation and would have been a miracle if true due to the seriousness of this. Bittersweet glad to hear he is progressing, but disappointed it wasn't him doing that well. As already said thanks for the update.