• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - October 31 - November 2, 2014

;D hell I wish id be divorced before the honey moon lol that'd go over like a fat chick in a twinkie factory.

Re: HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - November 1, 2014

[quote that'd go over like a fat chick in a twinkie factory.
[/quote]

Sounds like a good day right there!

well hell yea but the owner of the twinkie factory wouldn't be to happy the next day

Ain't many gon' be able to get past that first ledge on upper ditch if it's like it was last time I was there! :****:

SHELBS44 said:
dang id be in but kinda getting married that day lol don't think she would be happy if I brought the tow rig and trailer to the wedding and rushed threw the reception to go ride

I feel ya I tried the same thing on my wedding day she didn't like the idea near as much as I did but it was for the best I was to dam drunk to be driving anything congrats

Daniel is your racer, red baron ain't a race machine and neither am I....so my opinion here is worthless molaugh I just know I crawled it easy first time I was there a few months ago, then last time I was there for the night ride, I broke a Longfield trying to get up it! Didn't get to see the rest of the ditch to see if it had gotten worse, but the last time that I went all the way up it, it would have been awesome for a timed technical crawl hill. That first ledge is way worse than it was then though!

Woopow! thumb.gif Ditch is a great straight line technical crawl course with plenty spectator room!

Re: Re: Re: HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - November 1, 2014

SHELBS44 said:
;D hell I wish id be divorced before the honey moon lol that'd go over like a fat chick in a twinkie factory.

jccarter1 said:
I feel ya I tried the same thing on my wedding day she didn't like the idea near as much as I did but it was for the best I was to dam drunk to be driving anything congrats

Hell I got married at GMP, rode all night and all day before the ceremony and the day after...

What's y'all s excuse?

molaugh

thank ya bud I appreciate it I prob will be to its open bar! wel even tho im paying for it so therefore I can drink all I dame want :flipgotcha: lol

and nick cooper well to be honest much as I love mine means u got a lot cooler chick than me. mine hate my crawler ( more to do with the crawler than riding long story) but shes never really been and needing some more seat time. she likes to ride for the most part learned to close her eyes and me turn up the radio if it got bad but hey is what it is she don't care bout what I bring home just that she wants to be with me in the shop or whatever1 wow that sounded sooo gay no more beers for this guy tonight.. upside I built a new clutch bracket :-*

Re: Re: HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - October 31 - November 2, 2014

Daniel is famous now ^^^

Here's a couple ditch pictars...lower ditch. The last pic is on upper ditch on the first ledge where I broke. Hell it might provide for some interesting racing lol.

u3uma9uv.jpg

a3ave4y7.jpg

he6a5e9u.jpg

pery8epy.jpg

Re: HPO Halloween 4 cyl comp Nov 1st

jccarter1 said:
I would be happy to drive someone's 4 banger maybe the old "silver fox" will let me drive his haha

Took me few moments to figure out who you meant by silver fox. More like salt and pepper :****:

Well figures, this has to be on the wife's birthday! I am starting to get back on my feet here so I might be able to make it down, would love to "race" my little V6! laughing1