• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - October 31 - November 2, 2014

Re: Re: HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - October 31 - November 2, 2014

rednecklights said:
I'll donate $100 to St. Jude in the name of the first driver to beat John G's time up the ditch !

I may not be fast, but I will match your donation. :fish:

rednecklights said:
I'll donate $100 to St. Jude in the name of the first driver to beat John G's time up the ditch !
JohnG said:
I may not be fast, but I will match your donation. :fish:

I will match the $100 as well! Come on guys for a good cause!

I might be able to make the night ride

Re:

I'm gonna try to fit at least Saturday in. Day ride or evening into the night...too early to say. Depends on how broke I am from the Harlan Hardline ride lol.

Re:

So should we start making trophies now? I think we can do better with more time lol kevin let's get to it

Re:

twizt3dfuc said:
So should we start making trophies now? I think we can do better with more time lol kevin let's get to it
Thanks for volunteering my time. BUT NO! I already to have more chit to do than ill ever have time for............ AND! you have a jeep project to get done before you start anything else. :flipoff1:

Re: Re: Re: Re: HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - October 31 - November 2, 2014

rednecklights said:
Alright I'm curious. Any videos of this ditch and any videos of John's climb everyone is trying to beat and do yall except Paypal? I live in Ohio and I want to make it down that way for a ride but I don't think this will be it. But I am a sucker for a good cause.

Re: Re: Re:

smurfy90 said:
Thanks for volunteering my time. BUT NO! I already to have more chit to do than ill ever have time for............ AND! you have a jeep project to get done before you start anything else. :flipoff1:
You go to sleep at 9
We have spare shop time lol.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - October 31 - November 2, 20

rednecklights said:
http://m.youtube.com/?persist_app=1&app=m#/results?q=hawk%20pride%20ditch%20&sm=12

you can PayPal to [email protected]

thanks !

and thanks to cmoultrie at dynamic signs for hooking us up with a great flyer !
No problem just make sure ya post if someone beats that time and I too will match $100. Come on boys I'm clear up in Ohio and won't even make this event and I'm gonna participate for a good cause. I know I'm not the only one that could scrape $100 bill for a good cause so let's get this ball rolling!

Re:

Anything to help a good cause and the offroad community. Trying to do the same in Ohio. The potential is here just gotta build it up like yall got.

Re: Re: Re: HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - October 31 - November 2, 2014

TacomaJD said:
So JohnG's time is gonna be timed the day of? Or are we talking a pre existing time? :dunno: :spin:
Good point. Either way I dunno anything about this deal other than its a good cause. And it sounds like a challenge. A couple of my favorite things.

TacomaJD said:
So JohnG's time is gonna be timed the day of? Or are we talking a pre existing time? :dunno: :spin:

I will run it on Friday. That way, I don't slow down the real racers.

I figure from the bottom of lower to sitting on top of the rock after upper should do.

I sure don't want to do the same as the race route. I can hear it now. That four cylinder beat you by 5 minutes .............. plus a hour.

I have to work that weekend but If I get my tank fixed and still together from Harlan trip. I could stop by on my way to work and make my run if that would be allowed. Only stipulation is John has gotta drive 38 Special. Lol