c1cdbf9691713546e1027fafe64da62f.jpg

American rock bouncer apparel is gonna hook us up with some shirts

Thanks again Alex !

Http://www.americanrockbouncer.com

Jon Piper

Link is a lil screwed up.

http://www.americanrockbouncer.com/

kushKrawlin said:
Guess I'll be there... It's hard to pass up a chance to laugh at piper for not having his rig ready... :woot:
Really look forward to going to another park that I haven't been to..
HPO is a badass park! Def one of my faves! You'll like it. Place is huge, tons of fun ****, and very little mud.

TacomaJD said:
HPO is a badass park! Def one of my faves! You'll like it. Place is huge, tons of fun ****, and very little mud.

i agree to an extent about the mud.....watch out for the mud pit to china by the top of brokefoot lol.

Piper can tell you about it.... He's hit it TWICE molaugh

Joc said:
i agree to an extent about the mud.....watch out for the mud pit to china by the top of brokefoot lol.

Piper can tell you about it.... He's hit it TWICE molaugh
I've hit that mud couldn't even get the Sami to turn over the tires after I worked my way down in it, we ripped the bumper off v8turtle jeep and couldn't find it for at least 10 min
b3006328bad2298b0a14ea41419995ed.jpg
efa7f23856a4141c2a8d90393b234c9b.jpg
4431a07ebf2059bbed80b53c7f3f15e2.jpg

**** that mud!

Joe Eck

thats kinda the deal...you dont know it til youre so stuck you AINT driving out and can BARELY be pulled out of it.

I think they may of tried to fill it in a few weeks ago so it may not even be a problem. Its weird b/c from the time the park opened I've been goin and it only became a problem over the last year like a sink hole opened up but with some of the thickest mud u ever been in lol

its not really at the top of the slab on brokefoot. its in the middle of the main access trail as you leave and head up the hill. If you dont know its there you top a small rise and drop right in it. Or hug the left if you know its there. :dblthumb:

EDIT:
Added a pic for reference

Attachments

• mudhole.jpg
    mudhole.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 107
Donnie piled rocks around the sinkhole and pushed the road wider around it. Shouldn't be a problem to avoid that one now. It was a nasty one for sure.

rednecklights said:
Well looky what came in the mail.

Dave has been really good to us. I know I'll be doing business with him in the future !

49909a57325d9d6485230cae02d08b1c.jpg

10a0395cc4d7b7bb8670d995f1f110df.jpg

Jon Piper
:woot:

Mash Yer Motor Racing shirts have shown. I'm throwing a pair into the pile of stuff to be givin away!

kushKrawlin said:
Someone cheack on my order. I think I ordered 2 about a year ago. Haha. Holler at me, I'll get some loot to Ya for a couple.
You was on the first page of the list of people I owed some too.