• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hug your dog day...RIP buddy..

tonybolton

Bypass Crawler
15 long years this animal was in my life. Watching the past few months get bad then this week turn worse....the first animal I've ever had to put down.

I've got family members pass that I've not been this upset over...

So hug your dogs today.... they're with us for such a short time but we're with them their whole life.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

My dog died about a month ago. No more dogs. Love em but to hard to loose em. Worst part was my wife spent the winter in Florida and was really counting on my dog to help me here. I put food on his grave every day. I've lost three good dogs like that........no more dogs.

Sorry for your loss! It's been a year and half since we had to put my Mtn Cur down. That was one of the hardest things I have had to do in my life so far! I still have my German Sheppard, but it's not the same to say the least.

Sorry bud. It is so horrible to go through. My Boxer died almost 3 years ago. That whole week was miserable. I want another one so bad but that feeling of them being on this earth for such a short period of time tears me apart. I can't commit to it, at least have not yet.

Re:

My cousin had to get rid of his dog less than a week after I lost mine. I still miss the **** out of my old dog but this new one keeps me entertained and she instantly became part of the family and helped the healing process

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hate to hear this kinda news. Good friends can be hard to find and most dogs are as good as they get.

Re:

Thanks guys. Can't even eat food today without still saving the last bite for him. Sucks big time...

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk