• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hug your dog day...RIP buddy..

I don't mind it at all initially. She just will not calm down. There are times where I want to just sit there and rub those big ass ears for an hour or two and both of us bark at the neighborhood joggers , but even after 10 minutes of trying she's still spazzed out. I remember Daisy #1 being calm, didn't want to do anything but put that nose to the ground and find **** and lay on the porch and get petted. (Pet? Petted? Whatever...) I reckon I just want a lazy dog, in hindsight we should have adopted a dog that was old enough to gather intel on beforehand. But remember, it was me who wanted a bloodhound. Misty likes those little bullshit dags that would be a chew toy for yours.

I will say, although not my ideal breed, Troubles was the best dog I ever had. His loss was devastating. I guess maybe he just set the bar too high. No other dog will compare. If they don't have the same calmness and lovingness as Troubles, they're too damn wild for me.

This one is going to be devastating when her time comes. Until then though we are eating ice cream together and she pretty much get whatever she wants. lots of car rides she likes those.

Here's her a couple years ago. Doubt now she can get up on a hay bale.

5BrothersFabrication said:
I don't mind it at all initially. She just will not calm down. There are times where I want to just sit there and rub those big ass ears for an hour or two and both of us bark at the neighborhood joggers , but even after 10 minutes of trying she's still spazzed out. I remember Daisy #1 being calm, didn't want to do anything but put that nose to the ground and find **** and lay on the porch and get petted. (Pet? Petted? Whatever...) I reckon I just want a lazy dog, in hindsight we should have adopted a dog that was old enough to gather intel on beforehand. But remember, it was me who wanted a bloodhound. Misty likes those little bullshit dags that would be a chew toy for yours.

I will say, although not my ideal breed, Troubles was the best dog I ever had. His loss was devastating. I guess maybe he just set the bar too high. No other dog will compare. If they don't have the same calmness and lovingness as Troubles, they're too damn wild for me.

She is a working class dog. They are generally high energy and without a job they get bored and cause trouble. Teach her to fetch. Wear her ass out!! That's what you have to do with the working class dogs. Raven can get destructive if he gets bored. I bet he runs the perimeter of his fence and the house 100 times a day. When he gets bored, he ****s up the trash, tries to carry the pillows from the couch through the doggie door, and moves the big overstuffed chair around with his head. Its part of their personalities.

Re:

I try and involve my dog in anything I do outside to help keep her active. A good training collar goes a long way in being able to help make that happen.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk