• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'd like to clarify something...WARNING RANT

Re: Re: Re: I'd like to clarify something...WARNING RANT

redneckengineered said:
I don't have a dog in this fight and don't really give a **** but I'm surprised that Metal Head sells any stickers at all. His designs look like they were drawn with crayons by a blind down syndrome kid in his parents basement and then imported into a IBM 486 using built in MS Paint fonts. WTF

Can I get some stickers made with "imported into a IBM 486 using built in MS Paint fonts!"

sent from a typewriter.

Would you look at that, he's STILL going. You have shown your true colors, just put your big girl panties on and deal with it. It's done and over with.

Calling people out on a public forum is about as low as they come.

Re: Re: Re: I'd like to clarify something...WARNING RANT

Bounce Em said:
Would you look at that, he's STILL going. You have shown your true colors, just put your big girl panties on and deal with it. It's done and over with.

Calling people out on a public forum is about as low as they come.

Lols, who is this guy ^^^

Without family,friends, and loyalty you don't have nothing,let alone a business. Every time you post your just digging the hole deeper. :****:. Without knowing you and reading your post you sound like the little kid who would cry and get mad and take the ball and go home. If you don't give two ****s about anyone or anything then why post this to begin with? I'd just drop it and move on to somewhere else cause you've done pissed in this pot and stirring it ain't gonna help. Chad :dblthumb:

OP had a major falling out on the zuk board for extremely similar douchebaggery a few months back.

Metalhead: Well, didn't that little bitchfest flip right around on you. (again) For the record, I told you months ago that your "piss on everyone else" attitude would not land you in a good sales position on the boards. Glad to see it's not just me who finds it annoying & unethical.