• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'd like to clarify something...WARNING RANT

Re: Re: Re: I'd like to clarify something...WARNING RANT

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I was responding to the first part of your post- "Now technically as a decal business I don't have to do this. I did so because SRRS asked me to, if something is not a trademarked logo or phrase etc. I'm not violating anything, text is pretty much fair game in this business. That phrase in particular has been used for many things not just rock bouncing. Basically I talked to him about it, he didn't like the idea, claimed he created that phrase etc and of course being a business I pressed a bit to get my way, but in the end I changed the phrase and used something different. He unfriended me on Facebook and I moved on."

Most people don't realize how tight nit this sport is. It is different than any motorsport I have ever been a part of or seen first hand. Its more of a Family than a competition. Being that it is that way, you have to be a little more careful on how you operate your business. Just my .02 I won't get into the Madram vs. BK thing because that is a non issue. This is looking like it has the makings of another Adair Fab thread. :popcorn:

This. ^

....I had a long paragraph typed, but you know the old saying "if you can't say anything nice...."

LandSpeeder said:
Here's an idea:

Sell "Mash Yer Battery!" to the prius crowd.

"Charg'em if ya Got'em"
"Who got dem D-cells?!"
"Does this car make me look democratic?"
"Hook Chargers"
"Quaran!"

Too many ideas out there... too many.

-writes all that down- Goddamn forget this rock bouncing **** I'm going Prius! MASH YER BATTERY!

I don't have any problem with anybody using it! I actually like the fact that others can buy it and show support! I don't ride or race for a living bussiness makes it not fun! But that's just my opinion! I have an idea for a million dollar product! Pantie straitener 1000 molaugh

I don"t usually get into the drama.... but my .2 cents.... Jeremy asked us about Mash Yer Motor before they were done... Jon told Eric he could make the signs....
I agree with the fact that we don't own " Mash Yer Motor" ,but we are "Mash Yer Motor Racing"! I believe it is more of a respect thing among us because we are so close in this sport. I even text Matt the other day just to ask if I could use some of his pics to try to sell the buggy, because I respect him and what he does for the sport.
Jon received the decals last night and they look awesome!! :woot: I have no problem at all with the saying being out there !!
As far as people not having fun and so on.... We are going to have fun!!! That's what this is all about to most of us! If the money, jealousy, ect. gets in the way of that then that's ones own problem IMO!! Mash Yer Motor Racing always has a good time!! :driving: :drinkers:

:afro: :afro: my RZR is not gay ..BTW!!!

Jeremy from SRRS contacted me about the stickers. I told him anything srrs he wanted to put the phrase on is fine with me. I want publicity for us and the sport. I told him Mash Yer Motor Racing is different. Never heard of you till this thread started. The Mash Yer Motor stuff was OK'd to SRRS. :dblthumb:

Thats all I'm adding to this thread I'm out.

LandSpeeder said:
Here's an idea:

"Charg'em if ya Got'em"
"Who got dem D-cells?!"
"Hook Chargers"
"Quaran!"

I was going to stay out, but this right here is just too funny. Dang near spit my dinner on the screen! :dblthumb:

Metal Head said:
The bottom line is, business is business, I don't allow family, friends, politics, loyalties or anything else to affect my business.

So everything be damned for $...Awesome.

You keep posting and you'll never sell anything to anyone here. :****: Keep shooting yourself in the foot....Sometimes it's just best to shut up.

LandSpeeder said:
Here's an idea:

"Charg'em if ya Got'em"
"Who got dem D-cells?!"
"Hook Chargers"
"Quaran!"

dragr1 said:
I was going to stay out, but this right here is just too funny. Dang near spit my dinner on the screen! :dblthumb:
I am with you on that Brett, and thinking since I drive a station wagon maybe I should get me one of those

"Does this car make me look democratic?" stickers made

Draco said:

You keep posting and you'll never sell anything to anyone here. :****: Keep shooting yourself in the foot....Sometimes it's just best to shut up.

It's alright, he puts my name in all his posts as if it's my fault, even when he admits his long beef was not with me. But I suppose he doesn't know their name... so he can't really call them out. LOL
It's refreshing, to me at least, that others have now posted up saying the EXACT thing I told him in our brief message exchange "I'd love for SRRS to use anything I have... but not for someone I do not know to make sole profit off of".

TJ doesn't know me, so he thinks I do not have shirts. LOL. I got'em. I just don't sell them. I have VERY few, and never really intend to sell them, just ain't me. A few folks have approached me about selling, and I'm ALL IN! I hope it happens.... but they were people I consider family... not a "business is business" attitude.

Draco said:

Define everything? What exactly am I sacrificing? I make decals to make money, all this family/friends/camaraderie stuff is why I 4 wheel, not why I make decals. I am not a rock bouncer and I have never met anyone here. You act as if I'm betraying you.

You're right Eric, I don't know you, and if you want to make the point that you have shirts I don't know about, well how would I know unless you tell me? I didn't blame you for anything, I told my side and said it was stupid for all this lingering BS towards me to continue, Jeremy from SRRS was the one I spoke to from their page. Our (you and I) disagreement was settled when I didn't use the idea.

Metal Head said:
Eric had enough influence apparently to get the venture between SRRS and I shut down.

qouted from YOUR post, not mine. YOU brought this out into the open. NOT me.
YOU continued to accuse me while saying you're not accusing me. STILL are.

LandSpeeder said:
qouted from YOUR post, not mine. YOU brought this out into the open. NOT me.
YOU continued to accuse me while saying you're not accusing me. STILL are.

My original rant was because I didn't know who was perpetuating it, you or someone from SRRS. I brought it out in the open to attempt to find out who was doing what. I did not continue to accuse you, I used your situation (not selling shirts/decals) as an example. I'm not still accusing you either. You're part of the original equation, that doesn't mean if I mention you I'm blaming you.