• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Illegal Trail Riding In North Ga. by a Metro Atl. Jeep Club

grcthird said:
Awesome, I love seeing people like that get put in their place. I have to ask, do you ever play practical jokes on people who don't know you have a prosthetic? We had a friend in Auburn who had 2 prosthetic legs below his knees. My buddy went into his room one morning after an all nighter to make sure he was still alive and almost shat himself! Dude was in the bed, but what looked like his legs were in the floor, still in his pants, socks and shoes still on. He was thinking dude got cut in half during the night or something. molaugh

Lmao, that's awesome! Mine is just one leg below the knee. I haven't pulled any epic **** like that yet, but I do **** with ppl everywhere I go about it. Something got brought up in relation to the Hokey Pokey today at work and someone told my work partner to put his right foot in and take his right foot out.....then I said I got ya'll beat, I can do "Advanced" Hokey Pokey and just take my left foot off ;D

molaugh laughing1 molaugh I just laughed thinking about somebody shaking a prosthetic leg about. That's some SNL skit material right there. I have so many funny stories about that guy, him and 2 other guys were talking about running to the coast to get some seafood and bring back, but couldn't figure out who's truck to take. Finally one of them said "I know, we'll take my extended cab, and Jeff can sit in the back, he'll have plenty of room when he takes his legs off!" :wtflol:

^^^ Like a baby's arm holding an apple...

grcthird said:
molaugh laughing1 molaugh I just laughed thinking about somebody shaking a prosthetic leg about. That's some SNL skit material right there. I have so many funny stories about that guy, him and 2 other guys were talking about running to the coast to get some seafood and bring back, but couldn't figure out who's truck to take. Finally one of them said "I know, we'll take my extended cab, and Jeff can sit in the back, he'll have plenty of room when he takes his legs off!" :wtflol:

I wake up, get out of bed, get a shower, start getting ready for work.....phone rings and they ask "whatcha doing?" ...Ah just sittin here puttin my leg on Lol! Man I **** with ppl about it every single chance I get, it's the greatest in public like a restaurant when I **** with a waitress or some **** and they have no idea what to say molaugh

...sorry for the threadjack, back to the flaming of the OP's whiny ****.

AW **** THE THREAD JACK.............our buddy Keith Caldwell has no legs below the knees , and he has those CARBON FIBER CURVED prosthetics that he puts running shoes on ,

and he used to take turns riding co -pilot with all of us at GRAY ROCK-MORRIS MTN. -ETC ............

Well one day at FALL FOR ALL he was riding with me and we were on the STOCK THRILLER trail " back when my zuk was still a baby with a carb"..........

and we were almost at the top of that line to the left and my **** went capuppa capuppa capupu....and shat off and we went sideways :eek:

Keith SPRANGED HIS ASS out of my zuk , grabbed the winch line, and was over the top of the hill with it hooked round a tree yellin for me to reel my **** in .........

FASTER THAN SOMEBODY WITH BOTH WHOLE LEGS COULD HAVE DONE IT.....he can HAUL ASS on them carbon fiber prosthetics :****:

grcthird said:
Awesome, I love seeing people like that get put in their place. I have to ask, do you ever play practical jokes on people who don't know you have a prosthetic? We had a friend in Auburn who had 2 prosthetic legs below his knees. My buddy went into his room one morning after an all nighter to make sure he was still alive and almost shat himself! Dude was in the bed, but what looked like his legs were in the floor, still in his pants, socks and shoes still on. He was thinking dude got cut in half during the night or something. molaugh

Jeff Amos?

Cubby said:
What keeps the guys at the top honest? Was it a free market before labor unions? I am pretty right wing, but I have my doubts about some of this. I am not pro union whatsoever for this point in time but they certainly served a good purpose at an earlier time in history. I can imagine the argument is that you just go work somewhere else so the guy at the top has to change but we all know that doesn't really work in application because you can't starve your family trying to find other work that may or may not exist. Academic theory only gets you so far.
truth on "works in academia".
I am anti union as ****, and that'll stir some kool aid drinkers up. That said, there is a need for something of organization to protect the "weak" workers from the owners that take. The framework our companies are built on are partially to blame, the owners are ****ing the employees and vice versa. Union inflame this to the point of non-productivity. The evil corporation is only here to take from you, you have to get yours from them, steal if you can, lie on your time cards, etc. Very generalized statement, but I have many union friends. There was a time when there was a decent balance. Over 100 years ago, unions were probably needed as workers could die on the job and be rolled into a hole and another shoved in place for $1 a day
We are on the other side of the scale now, you can't tell me I'm only worth $20 an hour operating (and doing it well, better than most hands by most accounts from union guys out of work that come see us) a 1/4 million $ hoe and laying out a job, and another guy, who is lazy and stupid, but is in a union is worth twice. I see inequity.
I rambled, was semi incoherent, and refuse to proof read my post. I also just deleted another paragraph and won't post in this thread again about this :flipgotcha:

blacksheep10 said:
you can't tell me I'm only worth $20 an hour operating (and doing it well, better than most hands by most accounts from union guys out of work that come see us) a 1/4 million $ hoe and laying out a job, and another guy, who is lazy and stupid, but is in a union is worth twice. I see inequity.

Hey im not stupid

and because of the way the RR union is set up, it is easier for them to pay you to sit 90% of the time and surf on your phone than it is to lay off/fire some/only call in when needed. Paying your IDLE wage increases the RR's overhead, which increases our shipping costs. That increases end cost of products, and so on.
I'm not saying all union employees are lazy, please don't get me wrong there, I just don't like the fact that the star performer for the most part makes the same as the dead weight because of blanket protection. It doesn't give to equity theory. I don't like it when my peer that is less productive with the same amount of time in makes the same or more.
I lied, I did reply :flipoff1:
I'll leave the "lazy" part out of it :flipoff1:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
What makes you think we give a ****. Take your pansy ass back to their board and sign up under another name. Turn somebody in for tresspassing. I hope you get your gay ass kicked b!y them.

Go post this up on Pirate, I hear they would go easy on your type.
really, come on guys, im late to the party but seriously- these guys are the very people TUL look for in their cases in tyring to shut down our parks, anyone here remember Tellico- well TUL took that- next you';ll have them coming after private parks and checking for oil leaks---- :gay: , anyways, no one should incourage illeagl land riding, :flipgotcha:

zukiscott said:
AW **** THE THREAD JACK.............our buddy Keith Caldwell has no legs below the knees , and he has those CARBON FIBER CURVED prosthetics that he puts running shoes on ,

and he used to take turns riding co -pilot with all of us at GRAY ROCK-MORRIS MTN. -ETC ............

Well one day at FALL FOR ALL he was riding with me and we were on the STOCK THRILLER trail " back when my zuk was still a baby with a carb"..........

and we were almost at the top of that line to the left and my **** went capuppa capuppa capupu....and shat off and we went sideways :eek:

Keith SPRANGED HIS ASS out of my zuk , grabbed the winch line, and was over the top of the hill with it hooked round a tree yellin for me to reel my **** in .........

FASTER THAN SOMEBODY WITH BOTH WHOLE LEGS COULD HAVE DONE IT.....he can HAUL ASS on them carbon fiber prosthetics :****:

I'll prolly never be able to run lol My other leg was messed up bad too (rod in my Tibia with screws in my knee and ankle) and the knee on the prosthetic side is a peice of ****...hell I do good just to walk with a mild limp :****:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Y'all have side tracked the f out of a great tresspassing and heroin thread. :****: :flipoff1:

I tried fixing the threadjack lol I guess prosthetic leg humor is much more entertaining the OP's bitching and moaning... I must say heroine and hookers sounds much better than trespassing and heroine ;D

TacomaJD said:
I tried fixing the threadjack lol I guess prosthetic leg humor is much more entertaining the OP's bitching and moaning... I must say heroine and hookers sounds much better than trespassing and heroine ;D
heroine: a mythological or legendary woman having the qualities of a hero :flipoff1:
sorry, it was killing me. Although if we could get linda carter in here I'd not kick her out of bed flashemifyougotem (she was still ok in super troopers, prob 65 by now)
ditch the heroin, switch it to blow and trade the hookers for strippers and we have ourselves the makings of an epic weekend. :flipgotcha:

blacksheep10 said:
heroine: a mythological or legendary woman having the qualities of a hero :flipoff1:
sorry, it was killing me. Although if we could get linda carter in here I'd not kick her out of bed flashemifyougotem (she was still ok in super troopers, prob 65 by now)
ditch the heroin, switch it to blow and trade the hookers for strippers and we have ourselves the makings of an epic weekend. :flipgotcha:

I knew something felt wrong when I put the "e" on the end of heroin.... lol

wait its a spoon and needle party, how the **** did I miss that ****? hook a ****** up with a ballon of the tip top. :ban: