• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is Michael Waltrip a Fag

blzrgb

I hate to bring this up,.... but ****.
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like
a duck, it's pretty much a Ghad Dam Duck.
If I'm wrong show me. But I think he'd squat
a goober. I'm a NASCAR fan as the next dude,
But Michael acts like a Peter Puff'in Butt Pirate to me. :****:

I'm gonna click the yes button on this. He was cool when I was a kid, taking pics with fans and generally just acting like he liked being at the Food City race night. Fast foward 20 years later, meet him at Bristol trying to sell his book, I wait in line for 15 minutes, thank him for being such a cool guy back in the day, even showed him a pic from back in the day. That prick couldn't have given less of a ****. So I'm gonna say he's a ******, regardless of how he talks.

Well, besides being Mr Limpwrist, WTF has he ever done in Nascar ? He went 25 years without producing until he rode Big E's coat tail to a Daytona Win.
And now all of a sudden he's hyped up like he's won a hundred races.

LOL , yeah he is a little strange acting for sure , I think I will go with above answer of yes. I sure wouldnt bend over in a public shower with him around!

Yeah his wife Buffy was/is pretty hot. I have not followed Neckcar in about 5 or 6 years so I do not know if they are still married or not.

buffy_waltrip_nc.jpg

This years Rookie of the Year title should play out like a soap opera. Ricky Stenhouse is by far the top contender. BUT.............
Danica Patrick is also in the runnin for rookie of the year. Danica has been lettin Ricky hit it for a while now. They are a "couple".
I predict she'll dump his ass about mid or 3/4 of the season and muck his world up to the point his looses focus.
She's after the trophy. Maybe one of Stenhouses buddy's can clue him in as to her true intentions. I may be wrong but
I figure he'll fall for the twat bomb.You Live and learn I guess.

That aint no ****! Get her to buy you a Cobra 'stang or somethin, reap the benefits of havin a BAD girlfriend, and **** 'er til she splits. Then make another million or ten sellin all the sex tapes and nekkid pictures you took! :****:

i just saw a michael waltrip commercial for aarons with mark martin talking about the differences between the two drivers, at the end mark looks at michael and says... "YOU DIDNT EVEN SHAVE FOR THIS!" shaking his head... michael looks at him with "come hither eyes" and says, "you like it, dont you?"

:gay: