• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Issues Uploading Pics - Uploader is Full

ridered3

Not Rigless
So back in February, Photobucket lost all 2300+ photos that I had uploaded to their site over the last 10+ years. Some of those photos are gone forever since a laptop crashed while backing up photos to an external hard drive and it took the drive with it.

So for the last few months I have just uploaded pics as needed to the Hardline server, or done the IMG workaround for stuff from Craigslist. That has seemed to work well until two weeks ago. Now when I try to upload pics to the Hardline server, my session times out and get an error message saying the Uploader is Full. I would upload a picture of the error message, but that's part of the problem.

The IMG workaround for Craigslist isn't working around either, so I am stuck. Before anyone says Imgur, Tapatalk, SmugMug etc, I've been meaning to look into those further, but not gotten around to it.

So with all of that in mind, I know there are a few others that have been having issues with the Uploader, so can someone in the know explain what is going on, or work some voodoo magic and fix the issue for us?

I'd like an answer for this as well. I mostly use my laptop on here so apps aren't an option. I've also gotten an error saying my file is too large and it can't be over 1500KB and I'm using a jpeg that's nowhere near that size.

CHASMAN9 said:
Please be patient, I'm no Bill Gates and this is a big ship to steer. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

No worries. If I had seen the discussion in the AngryFab For Sale thread earlier, I would not have posted this topic too.

Re:

Anyone using Google photos app? Every picture taken on my phone is backed up automatically on their servers. As well, I back them up on my hard drives.

The quality is not HD, but if all my **** crashes, I at least have a medium quality backup. Food for thought.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Testing...

Attachments

• Words to Live By.jpg
    Words to Live By.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 86
Looks like it works. Will figure out which Photo Hosting site works best and quite uploading directly to the Hardline server.

Thanks for hitting the "Uploader Emptier" Button.

Shout Out to Hardline Member ForMud for recommending using www.postimages.org
For those of us that post via computers, iPads, and non-Tapatalk, just using a generic account (meaning I didn't Login or Create an Account), I was able to upload multiple pictures to their servers and directly post them to Hardline without having to upload the pictures to the Hardline servers.

Step1: Navigate to www.postimages.org,
1a) use drop down menu to select size (9 options) of Photo(s) you want to Upload;
1b) use drop down menu to select expiration date (4 options) of Photo(s) you are uploading;
1c) select Photo(s) you want to upload.

Step2: See various Hyperlink options provided.

Step3:

Step4: Preview Message to make sure everything looks right.

Step5: Post

ridered3 said:
Good deal. If you Setup/Login to an Account, does it show all the Photos you have uploaded? Also are you able to setup Photo Albums etc?

I haven't looked into it that deep, but I don't think there's any albums or I don't think they save anything.

ForMud said:
I haven't looked into it that deep, but I don't think there's any albums or I don't think they save anything.

Ok just curious. Figured I'd ask the Forum expert on how to use postimages. Thanks for the other info though.