• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired isuzu pickup, 1 tons, doubler, 39.5s

jrtato

1990 isuzu pup 4wd

engine: 2.6 4ze1. New parts within 2 years include, headgasket, timing belt components, main and rod bearings, plugs, wires, cap and rotor, fuel pump and filter, alternator and maf, emissions delete.

trans and tcase: 4wd mua5 with revolution 3:1 gears. Front output has been cut and a aluminum plate welded to cover the hole. Stock isuzu auto case behind it with a adapter to center it to the mua5 output and crossmember to keep it together.
Clutch is 2 years old. Only issue Ive had with the doubler setup is a small leak from the aluminum cover. I just add fluid before every trip. Gear choices are 3:1, 2:1, 6:1.

steering: PSC motorsports full hydro assist kit. Amsoil synthetic fluid, derale cooler with fan.

front axle: Chevy dana 60, welded carrier, 5:38 gears, 35 spline inner and outer shafts with warn lockouts. Inner shafts are non neckdown version. High steer arms with tie rods mounted in double shear, bilstein 5100 shocks, synergy limit straps.

rear axle: 14 bolt, welded carrier, 5:38 gears, chevy disc brake conversion, pinion guard, bilstein 5100 shocks.

interior: Full cage, heater works great, full doors and tube doors, Integra seats, radio and speakers work.

This is a trail rig and I trailer it everywhere. Turn key ready to wheel

Price is $5500 OBO!!! I also have a trailer and a v8 isuzu rodeo project for sale. Can make a package deal of everything. Everything is located in Orlando Florida 32817. I can deliver in Florida for asking price. Willing to deliver out of state for cost of fuel

My name is Juan, email is [email protected], cell phone is 321-947-3309, call or text, text prefered. I can answer any questions or get any specific photos about the truck....Thanks

Thank you sir

Price is OBO!!! Buy the truck and trailer for $6500 and i will deliver within 500 miles

Bump for a cool ride! Luv Isuzu trucks....have 3 of them! Started building a 94 just like this....but...(key word started) :drinkers: