• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

....its what I got

went out 2x4'n today becuase i still dont have 550$ to build a front driveline. just getting to know what my limits are while flexed... and finding clearance issues and just having some fun!

STP61068.jpg

STP61070.jpg

STP61071.jpg

:haha:

$550 for a frikken driveline:eeek: damn I thought toyotas were supposed to be cheaper to build then jeeps:haha: Last set I had made for my jeep were only $350. for the pair and all new materials incl. spicer ujoints (Aukeen)

well what are you guys doing for the cv on the front? i need a 50degree cv to make it work. thats what was going to cost me all the money. 550$ is only for the cv and longer stronger tube. Re using my old slip joint.:wtf:

well what are you guys doing for the cv on the front? i need a 50degree cv to make it work. thats what was going to cost me all the money. 550$ is only for the cv and longer stronger tube. Re using my old slip joint.:wtf:

I got a rear driveline for the front and bought a long travel d-line kit from trail-gear for $175. mark m on this board usually has d-lines for sale. This eliminates the c-v.

might want to think about putting an anti wrap bar on that rear axle.The way that axle was moving up and down when you got on it..

ya know thats funny you mention that. Two people have said it looks like its going to break when i romp on it. And the all poo leafs are saposed to be better with wrap because of there extra "half" leaf. I just dont want to limit travel in the rear.:looser:

screw a cv, they travel less, unless you spend the big money like you're thinking, it's not a jeep, you kick the case in 2 and you can "unlock" the hub's and drive the freeway all day.

screw a cv, they travel less, unless you spend the big money like you're thinking, it's not a jeep, you kick the case in 2 and you can "unlock" the hub's and drive the freeway all day.

Yes they do

But you can get a CV off an 79-83 (small H style) and hog it out for alot of travel. But just run a u-joint at the t-case--been doing this for years with zero problems..

except for when i've seen the slip joint come apart out near tit rocks toward the top of quarts mtn

Yes they do

But you can get a CV off an 79-83 (small H style) and hog it out for alot of travel. But just run a u-joint at the t-case--been doing this for years with zero problems..

Looks good, but I would go forward more , but maybe when you go link!! ps there is some funny sh*t on this thread. did'nt think you guys would notice slingin mud at each other with the spring rigs and all!!LOL